'Minority' Population now tops 100 Million

Discussion in 'Politics' started by LT701, May 17, 2007.

1. No doubt Kennedy is one of the few President's who bought his way into office. His legislative stature was on par with say Edwards. If you've ever read accounts of how the Kennedy's bribed for support through the pivotal West Virginia primary it makes one almost feel sorry for Hubert Humphrey.

What makes America's immigration woes look ironic is that unlike Europe we didn't need absorb the fruits of colonialism. France and the U.K. have a system of virtual citizenship to those they "conquered." We just allow folks in, ipso facto.

As a budding white supremacist I'm mixed on immigration. On one hand the concept of borders is anti justice. Should we not all be citizens of the world? On the other hand one only look at the ridiculous homicide numbers being posted by Mexican's (as killer's Mexican's are Negro lites but still prolific). Mexico is ripe with crime (Mexico City is on the DOS don't travel list) and much of that bandito culture is upon us.

IMO, it doesn't matter. The U.S. and the rest of the world is over. Done. Hopefully some virus wipes out billions and those left can start over. Minus the Kennedy's though........

#21     May 17, 2007
  2. There is a vast difference between legal immigration generations ago into a sparsely populated US by limited numbers of europeans, whose fondest hope was to assimilate and become Americans, and the current crisis. We now face an invasion from a contiguous country which is doing everything possible to assist taht invasion and frustrate our laws. We are faced with tens of millions of poor, uneducated people who have no interest in our laws, culture or even our language.

Ultimately, the criterion for immigration policy should be what is best for our country. I don't think having a bilingual country is a great idea. I don't want millions of people here who hate or envy the rest of us, and who have the idea that if they can get big enough mobs into the street, our politicans will be intimidated. I don't think having the fastest growing part of the population having its primary allegiance to mexico is a great idea. I don't think changing the basic culture of our country into some version of mexico is a great idea. In fact, it's a terrible idea.

People need to stop feeling intimidated by charges of "racism" or "nation of immigrant" nonsense. No country in its right mind would allow uncontrolled illegal immigration across unprotected borders in such numbers that its basic demography is changed. Certainly Mexico doesn't.

#22     May 17, 2007
  3. "As a budding white supremacist I'm mixed on immigration."

Dude, you are in full bloom...

#23     May 17, 2007
  4. Well I've been working hard at it......

#24     May 17, 2007
  5. What comes that naturally to someone doesn't require working hard at it...

#25     May 17, 2007
  6. I'd say it's a God given talent but then this thread would wind up 2000 pages long....

#26     May 17, 2007
  7. You are fooling yourself, but as you witness the demise of the nation, keep laughing your ass off, at least you'll be smiling.

#27     May 17, 2007
  8. LT701

LT701

LBJ,, will go down in history as the beginning of the end of this country, and one of the worst presidents ever, along with the current president

Inheriting Eisenhower/JFK era of USA at it's zenith, Ted and LBJ sent this country down the tubes with the immigration act of 1965

LBJ bogged us down in Vietnam with no vision as to what he was doing. Then, he just bailed out of his re-election campaign in 1968 as the country was falling apart, even the Democrat's own convention falling apart with riots

Every city in the country has a street named after 'Saint MLK', there is a national holiday for MLK, and a monument in the washington mall. There is a machine that never stops thinking up new obligations to him, never ending tv specials etc, yet within the same 3 month period RFK was shot during the Democratic primary by Sirhan SIrhan for RFK's support of Israel during the 1967 6 day war. Sirhan SIrhan was let in with Ted's 'Visionary' immigration act. No doubt the implications of RFK's demise expalin the near non-coverage of RFK vs MLK. It's kind of startling when you think about it

MLK's death imply's 'whitey is a big racist', so they never let it go

RFK's death implys USA's knee jerk support of Israel, and the new immigration policies are a complete disaster, so hush hush in the media - think about it

#28     May 17, 2007