'Minority' Population now tops 100 Million

Discussion in 'Politics' started by LT701, May 17, 2007.

1. LT701

LT701

in 200 years, this place will be India

one big 3rd world sh*thole

#11     May 17, 2007
  2. I am a conservative, heterosexual, politically incorrect, college educated white male, who thinks this country is going down the shitter. I look around and see few people like me. I want minority status.

LBJ's "Great Society" plan including the 1965 Immigration Reform is what led this country down the path we are on now. The Baby Boomers are responsible for supporting this. I wonder how different America would be had Barry Goldwater won the 1964 Presidential election.

#12     May 17, 2007
  3. Cesko

Cesko

Back home in former Czechoslovakia I could never understand that there was a Czech scum perfectly willing to sell out their own country and invite Russian troops to "save us" (1968). Whores in Washington do exactly the same thing. If it means destroying the country to retain their power they will do it in a heartbeat. Another problem in the U.S., most regular folks have no understanding of potential consequences of all of this.
    If massive disregard for the law is allowed it will be the beginning of the end.

#13     May 17, 2007
  4. Cesko

Cesko

Are you Hispanic? When you get enough political power you will turn this country into Mexico and there will be no more place for you to run. Then we can all relax.:D :D

#14     May 17, 2007
  5. #15     May 17, 2007
  6. The US IS NOT an nation of immigrants - as the vast majority of Americans were born here. Undoubtedly this will change when the bullshit mass immigration amnesty crap that Kennedy and Bush are trying to shove down our throats gets shoved down our throats.

What is the point of even having a country when the leaders destroy the borders? What is the point of being a citizen when all that means is that you have to pay taxes for some smucks to spend to make their friends rich. Thank you Bush and Kennedy, Ried, Graham, Kyl, Martinez, for importing the turd world, and ruining our nation with it.

#16     May 17, 2007
  7. Tell you what, I'm an asian minority that holds dual citizenship. Had a great job until I quit to trade full time and I'm freaking livid to think that the illegals want to just walk in and be granted amnesty and citizenship.

WTF. People line up and waited 10-20 years to get into the US and they hop across the border and want immediate US-citizenship status? Fuck em.

They really need to patrol the damn border better and no free healthcare for them. I work hard for my money and they're just gonna give it away.

#17     May 17, 2007
  8. LT701

LT701

sad thing is, there's nothing funny about it

i was browsing on ebay the other day, and saw a mint condition white 1964 lincoln convertable, they claimed it was JFK's last car, his palm beach car (1964's would have been released fall 1963)

i dont know if it really was his or not, but it's certainly plausable, Kennedy's had a palm beach mansion at the time - and still do

which really highlights how out of touch the kennedys have always been, with the average American family - how many of YOUR families had spare new lincoln convertibles at palm beach mansions (not your primary address) in 1963????? They were that rich since at least the 1930s and have been ever since

probably 80 years that family's been in that ultra elite, ultra rich world

most presidents (with a few exceptions) were never close to that league

they can completely f*ck this country, and it will never put a cloud in their gated sky

#18     May 17, 2007
  9. You people are all crazy...not a nation of immigrants? Oh..Ok...so because your grandparents came here in the 1920's ( like mine did)...its now time to close the borders and tell everyone Sorry your not welcomed here because i got mine???

BTW....All these same arguments use to be made by early americans as well...LMAO....

Im not saying we shouldn't have controls and in light of 9-11 take a close look at limits and who we let in.....but damn!!! You would think this was American Indian trader and not Elite Trader....most of you came here from grandparents that immigrated here and took all the land from the Indians...now your out thee closing the doors and saying keep these uncivilized cretins out of MY country...LOL:p

#19     May 17, 2007
  10. It's a good day for hellrider. Enjoy, my brother.

#20     May 17, 2007