Minority births on track to outnumber white births

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JDL, Mar 10, 2010.

1. I'd say pick the race with the highest victimhood status.

#31     Mar 13, 2010
  2. My simple response is just, SO?

There are many more people of other races worldwide, just a fact of life. Immigrants come in various sizes, races, and beliefs. We are a nation of immigrants. I understand that we have a legitimate a concern over illegals coming into the U.S. That's a separate issue in my mind.

c

#32     Mar 10, 2011
  3. jem

jem

if you review data..as people make more money they seem to have less children.

#33     Mar 10, 2011
  4. Some Chinese parents might disagree with you. Still a one child maximum I think. For different reasons I'm sure.

c

#34     Mar 10, 2011
  5. Forced sterilization of minorities, it will never fly. What needs to happen is to require the women to educate themselves to continue benefits and then put them to work.

#35     Mar 10, 2011
  6. Finally.

#36     Mar 10, 2011
  7. =====================

Well;
    probably Hispanic:D Even though some look distinctly European:D

May have to change that headline ;
    TX,CA... Hispanics are no longer the ''minority'':D

And as one Air Force fighter pilot said, who wore black sunglasses;
    I am not an African -American, I am an American who is black:cool:

#37     Mar 10, 2011
  8. "Easy enough to solve. Any woman, of any color, collecting welfare cannot have more than 1 child. Tubes are tied at birth of child."

Sounds like a Red China plan.

#38     Mar 10, 2011
  9. Not when welfare's involved.

#39     Mar 10, 2011
  10. All minority groups in China(There are 56 of them) are free from 1 child policy, rural chinese may have two and urban people can have more if they are willing to pay a substantial fine, which most rich people do.

#40     Mar 10, 2011