Minority births on track to outnumber white births

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JDL, Mar 10, 2010.

1. Some, I hesitate to say "most", but many illegals that come crawling into a hospital begging for an epidural during birth DO undergo tube ligation.

And under your plan exactly how would you propose that the OB/GYN determine which patients were liberals?

BTW: the question stands. Can you define the "white race?"

#21     Mar 11, 2010
  2. Ricter

Ricter

If it's any comfort, most of the black tie and ball gown set are white. Work hard, get rich, and you're white skin will not be an obstacle to joining their party.

#22     Mar 11, 2010
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

How exactly were you going to determine who the rednecks were among all the "white bitchs in the SE United States". Or do you think all women from the southeast are rednecks?

Is this some sort of trick question?

Or are you one of those of the opinion that there are no different human races? Therefore you'll simply argue with anything I say.

Anyway I would have gone with his description.

#23     Mar 11, 2010
  4. JDL

JDL

:mad:

#24     Mar 12, 2010
  5. Oh I can always tell. Once about twenty years ago I had a Jack in box bitch in Tenn from the to go window ask me, "Is this for here are for to when?" As not to disturb her, I said "for to when." I can tell man...I can tell.

Medical Science has determined there are three races, Negroid, Asian and Causation.

Question: what will you put on your census form? Or don't tell me...You are one those protest the census?

#25     Mar 12, 2010
  6. How would image a anthropologists would classify ....say Argentinians?

#26     Mar 12, 2010
  7. Does this mean Caucasians can look forward to shaking down businesses and special treatment legally and politically as current minorities get now?

#27     Mar 13, 2010
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

White, unless there is a Caucasian choice.

#28     Mar 13, 2010
  9. I just wonder if they are going to have my race "Aryan" as an option?

I remember when I was in the Army that pissed them off.

So I just started writing in "human" which pissed them off even more.

#29     Mar 13, 2010
  10. what if one of your parents is one race and the other parent another race??

#30     Mar 13, 2010