Minorities In America: Whites Losing Majority In Under-5 Age Group

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Banjo, Jun 13, 2013.

1. Banjo

Banjo

2. Eight

Eight

I'd post something but the NSA would hand it over to HS. Then when I try to emigrate to live in a sea of white faces they would make me wait in rooms with no bathroom privilege and charge me extra for not being a Democrat.

3. Whites are being bred out by the parasitic class. Family values and community pride will be bred out as well.

The decline of America is picking up speed like a boulder falling off a cliff.

4. Mercor

Mercor

Will we get affirmative action privileges?

5. Ricter

Ricter

You might if you become a socioeconomic minority, there's a difference. But, if you've been an asshole about it now, don't be surprised if you don't get it should it be needed later.

6. pspr

pspr

If America is still around in 100 years I doubt that English will still be the primary language. The liberal slime has reached the tipping point and it's all going to go to hell rather quickly now.

The only hope is that conservative America will wake up and start voting in mass. We'll need EVERY conservative to vote.

But, I think it will have to get a lot worse before they do that and it will probably be too late by then.

7. LEAPup

LEAPup

And this is why our Founding Fathers did what they did so we can REMAIN what THEY intended: a FREE Country. It's long overdue that we take to arms, and rid ourselves of these tyrants so we can restore America to America. Am I the ONLY one here who knows the American people with common sense are mounting up, locked and loaded to remove these tyrants?!?!?:confused:

Am I the only one to know the gubment has bought up billions of rounds of ammo to fight off their tyrant asses being ousted? Hell, even the IRS is practicing with AR-15's... Wake up folks!!! Your Country is being ripped to shreds as will you.:eek: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: