Minimum wage repeal vs. Quality Wage

Discussion in 'Economics' started by jueco2005, Jan 11, 2012.

1. there isn't much difference between a job and slavery other than with a job you don't get food clothing and shelter.

If a woman has nothing left to offer she will sell her body.

If a man has nothing left he will sell his labor.

How bout everybody gets a piece of the action?

They call it "profit sharing" but I'm talking about real profit sharing. 1% of the gross, 20% of the profits.

#21     Jan 14, 2012
  2. What we need to do is bring back slavery. Because then the employment rate will go up. :D

CEO's - unless they actually started the company (Steve Jobs types) are basically tit-suckers unless they increase the profitability of the company without running it into the ground (illegal activity).

What should happen is - every CEO that gets 500x's the average worker salary should be forced to run the company entirely by himself for 1 month.

If the company continues to do well - give him the money. :D

#22     Jan 14, 2012
  3. ashatet

ashatet

while we are discussing CEO pay in US, Japan and Europe. BMW CEO makes $4MM and Ford CEO and Chairman make 3 times that money. Now that is beyond funny, I once drove Ford, it was so much worse than the Toyota that I test drove. Now BMW makes Toyota look pathetic, I would not even compare ford and BMW. So, a company that makes such sub standard cars like ford does and can barely make any money, somehow manages to pay the executives 3 times the pay of a BMW CEO. LOL...

#23     Jan 14, 2012
  4. Damn right :cool:

#24     Jan 16, 2012