Minimum Volume

Discussion in 'Trading' started by GIG, Sep 30, 2003.

1. Grob, this may be a bit hard to absorb, but not everyone trades like you do. Yes, I know...very sad, and their loss.

For example, I'm in and out of equities FAST....I make my 40-50 cents on 2-3K sh and bail. For MY style of trading, I require 1 million sh volume for every 1K sh I scalp/trade. This works well for me; and obviously your style works best for you. But don't call this rule a JOKE just because your style is different.

-FastTrader

#21     Oct 1, 2003
  2. CalTrader

CalTrader Guest

...Then there a lot of individuals and firms that shouldn't be trading by your commentary.

Funny thing .... A whole bunch of people make a whole bunch of money trading issues with 1M or more average daily volume using a variety of strategies other than yours .....

Where do you think all that volume comes from ? its not just large institutional buy/sell programs ....

I'm glad you make money with your technique. My advice to anyone listening to you would be to not blindly follow your techniques ......

Ignore button pushed ....

#22     Oct 1, 2003
  3. It is a joke to me. A 1,000,000 shares is a joke to me.

It is not a joke to you. We know it is not a joke to you.

#23     Oct 1, 2003
  4. Thank you.

Ignoring me is the best thing that you have said.

I am glad there is a variety of people doing as they please.

They should do as they wish at all times.

Your posts gave others achance to see how you do your thing.

You think others do things blindly, etc. A sophomoric thought at best regarding other people. I think most people beginning sincerely want to get themsleves oriented and they find a plethora of information and criticism.

I post my views and my contemporary situation. What I regard as stupid approaches I state as stupid.

You say do not follow me blindly. I am just making sure I cover all the bases you raise. Someone might think you are putting me down for some reason. I don't allow that to happen anymore.

#24     Oct 1, 2003