Minimum of 2.5 points on Mini SP500 everyday

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Marketnerd, Sep 14, 2010.

1. Hello Folks,

I am not exactly new to Elitetrader, but I have just recently registered. I have been trading for a little over 6 years now and my trading record as been somewhat average. My best record as at 2 years ago was turning 2k to 20k within a period of 4 months. I quit trading for a while upon realizing that trading cannot easily be done in isolation or alone and concentrated on keeping a full time job contracting as a Systems Analyst. About 3 months ago my contract ended. My search for a new contract has been a futile one; which in some way has been a blessing in disguise. Over the last 3 months I have had the time to work on a specific strategy of a single entry a day which to my surprise has worked like magic producing a minimum of 2.5 points a day on the SP500 for 60 straight days now without a single loss. My dilemma in all of this is that I can't trade because I don't have the cash to trade.

What I am looking for:

One individual that does not have a full-time job and with a substantial amount of available funds that I can eventually partner with. You will not have to put up any money down at the initial stage.
    I will communicate with you via phone or messenger for a period of 2 weeks during which I will tell you entry points and exit points before the fact on daily bases. You can choose to enter life trades or just watch. After the two weeks period has expired, we will get together and deliberate on what needs to be done going forward. Anyone interested in taking me up on this can email me detailing me about your-self bearing in mind that I am only interested in dealing with a single individual.

Many thanks,