Mini crash could have been known beforehand

Discussion in 'Trading' started by wastelands, Apr 30, 2022.

1. upload_2022-4-30_17-25-22.png

0.50 fib perfectly on target..end of story

murray t turtle likes this.
  2. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

Your hindsight analysis is impeccable. Now tell us what your analysis says about Monday, and the specific trades you took based on your theories. You know, because "end of story" suggests you are awfully confident about something.

3. Well I have already took three trades on it first in V Visa bought 10 puts that gave me 2100usd over three hours time last thursday, And then I shorted MNQ which gave me 1200 usd three days ago and yesterday i again shorted MNQ but i covered early the move would have given me 2400 usd in 3 hours but i made just above 700 usd

planning on doing more..monday can be a blood bath i reckon gotta do my homework

i like to analyse single stock to industry groups i rarely check the market indices but i guess thats where the money is at the moment . XLK looks vulnerable ..but hey what do i know!

easymon1 likes this.
  4. easymon1

easymon1

engulfing 7957 nq 240m.png

5. Technical Analysis, the art to explain the past that will never predict the future.

rb7, murray t turtle, MACD and 4 others like this.
  6. notagain

notagain

Market shrimping before the Fed next week.
    One hand raises rates, the other paves the way for increased lending which delays the recession.

7. easymon1

easymon1

How bout that piano intro? lol nooooo noooo don't be mad. Even gots'at sax in dere.

8. Jzwu2017

Jzwu2017

If the chart is an intraday one I would give it more credit. Anything more than a few minutes/hrs is a crap shoot, let alone overnight.

The future hasn’t happened yet. How does one know and predict in any precise way?

murray t turtle likes this.
  9. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

But make it sound like it predicted the future flawlessly.

10. SunTrader

SunTrader

Mini crash?

#10     Apr 30, 2022