"Mind Reader"

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Rogue Trader, Sep 23, 2002.

1. She played the role of "Mind Reader" for me today! :eek:

Was short and semi-attached to my position -- meanwhile she sets up beautifly to the upside -- I scracth my position -- take a step back -- see the beauty long set-up that I missed -- and said ahhhhhhh MIND READER :D :p

#41     Sep 24, 2002
  2. nkhoi

nkhoi

got it after 10 tries, talking out loud and read all the posts.

#42     Sep 26, 2002
  3. Pabst

Pabst

What type of software do those eyes use, so that they can read my lips?

#43     Sep 26, 2002
  4. Seriously, people.. Anyone that takes more than 2 tries needs to have their head examined. I dunno, maybe being a programmer and all, my debugging skills are better than most.

#44     Sep 26, 2002
  5. Yes, I did go have my brain checked...

I suffer a severe ADD...

No wonder I repeated kindergarden for 3 years.

#45     Sep 26, 2002
  6. Perception and reality are often different, and our minds tug us in directions that are not often noticed...my experiment elicits this quality in each of us....
    cheers,
    Ron Barnette

#46     Sep 28, 2002
  7. gnome

gnome

It took me 12, I admit it. But I ain't no dummy! Mama said so.

#47     Sep 28, 2002
  8. I have enjoyed reading the responses posted on my 'Mind Reading' program. The array of comments intrigue me, for they tell me that so many people have so many responses to mental challenges....ahhh, what a glorious world!
    More practically: how do people react in investment-decisions, based on their mis-calculation of reality...that's my venture now.
    Cheers, and thanks...
    Ron Barnette
    RonBarnette.Com

#48     Sep 28, 2002
  9. Interesting, isn't it, how expectations and perceptions become realities? For what it's worth, this trader sensed the 'mind reading' realities, and cashed in...maybe only blind luck...then maybe not....perception and reality are the keys....I am convinced...
    Ron

#49     Oct 18, 2002
  10. xianokie

xianokie

My retarded dog figured this out in 15 seconds.

#50     Oct 18, 2002