Milton Friedman loves SHOCK...

Discussion in 'Economics' started by rc5781, Sep 13, 2008.

1. rc5781

rc5781

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kieyjfZDUIc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kieyjfZDUIc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

2. gnome

gnome

Classic example... Bush RUSHING to get the Patriot Act passed after 9-11. :mad:

3. rc5781

rc5781

Naomi Klein's Shock Doctrine follows the evolution of the use of shock to undemocratically install Milton Friedman style economic "reforms". She shows the methodical use of both collective as in a natural disaster or coup d'état, and shock perpetrated against individuals as torture and it's cousins, from the experiments in brain washing done at McGill University in the 1950s to modern day applications from the September 11th, 1973 coup in Chile to Katrina to Iraq. She has a wealth of irrefutable documentation to support her assertions including names, places, documents and the long list of impoverished populations the Neo Cons have left in their wake.

4. rc5781

rc5781

took a little anthrax as well....

5. rc5781

rc5781

God Bless America...vote Republican!

The fundamentals of the economy are sound...

(to my fellow republicans: our #1 priority is to prevent gays from marrying and to prevent victims of rape and incest from getting abortions)

we must shock and awe them...

6. man

man

title of the thread reminded me of my first thoughts
    this morning. i guess it is in the hand of US voters.

7. moarla

moarla

hopefully americans dosent vote again those catholoc bastards again.
    the whole world is hoping that the stupidity will not win again...

8. moarla

moarla

chatoloc = catholic :-(