Milo returning to Berkeley to give his speech.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Feb 5, 2017.

1. traderob likes this.
  2. Milo is a douchebag, just like all Trumpers. He should be harrassed, and prevented from showing his fucked up face near anything important.

“”I have come to believe, in the course of our bizarro unfriendship, that Milo believes in almost nothing concrete — not even in free speech. The same is reportedly true of Trump, of people like Ann Coulter, of Boris Johnson and Nigel Farage: They are pure antagonists unencumbered by any conviction apart from their personal entitlement to raw power and stacks of cash.
    —Laurie Penny[1]

Milo Yiannopoulos
    (also Milo Wagner, stylized MILO, born 1983) is a writer for alt-right tabloid Breitbart, where he primarily publishes pieces attacking (1) gays and (2) "the left", and a self-described professional victim/professional troll.[2] Yiannopoulos is a GamerGate figurehead, Men's Rights Activist, self-loathing homosexual, transphobe, fat-shamer, and an all-around shithead.

Yiannopoulos formerly fronted failed UK tech blog, The Kernel. As a "journalist" for Breitbart, his intern's blog posts almost exclusively consist of self-aggrandizement and rank hypocrisy[3], straw-men and the regurgitation of dated anti-feminist 4chan/8chan memes. Yiannopoulos spends the majority of his time seeking out controversy and boosting his own fame.

3. Good1

Good1

I'm sure many people around Berkeley would have liked to see Milo and make up their own mind, whether what you say is true or not. They were not given the chance.

Here's what Bill Still has to say about Milo:

I've heard tell that he is a "gay Jew", but i've heard him self-describe as a Catholic, and defend it to some degree, at least in regards to it's improvement of civilization. Not sure how he feels comfortable as a gay Catholic, but self-loathing he is NOT...showing you don't know much about him. Bill Still is a self-described Christian of non-Catholic persuasion.

Optionpro007 likes this.
  4. java

java

Why is what he is saying so dangerous it must be stopped?

5. achilles28

achilles28

Which means you're a homophobe ? Do you hate homosexuals?

6. The truth must be silenced in order for youth to be brainwashed by the teachers union and the mainstream media

7. java

java

Their alternative truths are so precariously balanced on a complex line of reasoning that any opposing thought could blow the whole thing down and all that "progress" they have been making will have to start all over again from a lower level.

Good1 likes this.
  8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

So now we know Fraudcurrents crusades against AGW, but works as an HVAC repairman. He's also for strict gun control, but owns guns. Lastly, he hates homosexuals, but has experimented with his brother. He's the ultimate hypocrite, apparently.

9. Cuddles

Cuddles

karma's a bitch, but not as big a bitch as Milo

https://www.vice.com/en_ca/article/59n99q/milo-yiannopoulos-says-hes-broke
    Milo Yiannopoulos Says He's Broke

Silicon Valley appears to have blown up Milo Yiannopoulos’s business model.

The disgraced right-wing troll is complaining that the major social media companies have effectively cut off his alt-right audience — and crushed his ability to make a decent living.

The former Breitbart tech writer shared the complaints on Telegram, a messaging app where some alt-right allies have set up shop after getting the boot by larger tech platforms. Yiannopoulos was banned from Twitter in 2016 for directing racist abuse at the comedian Leslie Jones, losing nearly 400,000 followers. He was banned from Facebook in May.

“I spent years growing and developing and investing in my fan base and they just took it away in a flash,” wrote Yiannopoulous, who’s previously rubbed shoulders with neo-Nazis and white nationalists. “It’s nice to have a little private chat with my gold star homies but I can’t make a career out of a handful of people like that. I can’t put food on the table this way.”

[​IMG]

10. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I'm old enough to remember when "liberals" defended people's right to free speech and would have railed against a private industry that put clamps on folks like Milo.

Of course, the new liberals believe in free speech, too. When you speak what they believe in.

#10     Sep 11, 2019