Millions made, much of the world seen, what now?

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by Slartibartfast, Mar 23, 2018.

1. Hotcakes

Hotcakes

- less time on the internet/message boards (empty/unfulfilling)
    - pot a few times a week for perspective (thinking mans drug)
    - blood work? How did it go? Low T correlated with depression. Higher T = happiness/satisfaction
    - have more sex
    - relationships? family/friends/spouse?

At the end of the day, it's really individual. What makes you happy? > do more of it etc.....

#31     Mar 24, 2018
    Slartibartfast likes this.
  2. I wish I could help you with your problem. I wish I had your problem.

#32     Mar 24, 2018
  3. Thans for the suggestion, I will have a look. I take Centrum Advance and I must say it makes a huge difference to leveling out energy, mental and body. My GF could never have finished her PhD without it (later 30s).

Well I found at lest a part solution we can all share in Frederick F! Many Russian literature characters would approve it this also.

Drinking Alcohol Daily Reduces The Risk Of Growing Old By 68%

February 22, 2018 - BREAKING NEWS, HEALTH, LIFESTYLE

A NEW study into the effects of alcohol on ageing and the human body has proven beyond reasonable doubt that drinking on a daily basis reduces the risk of growing old by as much as 68%.

The groundbreaking report followed 5,000 volunteers over a 50 year period with half of the subjects admitting to being daily drinkers, and the other 2,500 subjects never touching a drop of alcohol at all.

“We found that a large majority of those who abstained from drinking ended up growing horribly old and frail,” explained lead researcher Dr. Kevin Thompson, “while the other half lived fun, eventful lives and never really grew old at all, successfully dying before the age of 65, thus avoiding old age”.

Dr. Thompson, who admits to being a daily drinker, hopes the report will change people’s perception of alcohol and take away the stigma attached to people who like a tipple or two every evening before going to bed, stating that his only regret about the find is not doing the study sooner.

“If only I knew about this earlier in my life,” said one teetotaller we spoke to, who was literally kicking himself at the news, “now I’m doomed to grow old and become a burden on my family. And with the way this government treats its elderly, I might as well just take up drinking now, but I just hope it’s not too late”.

http://waterfordwhispersnews.com/20...-daily-reduces-the-risk-of-growing-old-by-68/

#33     Mar 24, 2018
    CSEtrader likes this.
  4. It figures that a scalper would appreciate a shorter time horizon. :D

As an alternative to alcohol, it has been reported that dropping acid absorbs 47 times its own weight in excess reality.

#34     Mar 24, 2018
    Sprout and Slartibartfast like this.
  5. SunTrader

SunTrader

Write fiction. Oh wait see you got that covered already.

#35     Mar 24, 2018
  6. Good old Waterford whisperer, Ireland's answer to the Onion. :)

FYI, I know you are sarcastic of course. However it is not a lot to make really is it if you are good and have capital? There are guys who can play a few chords and then there are relative virtuosos. Trading futures/options is similar.

I prefer music to writing fiction. Above is full of minor errors but he blends and moves on, a lot of traders stop on the first metaphorical bad notes.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2018
    #36     Mar 24, 2018
  7. Crypto is really really easy to trade, all the old time things like Wolfie waves, fibs and stuff work, I'm sure even a TWAP might in lieu of volume but it crosses a morality line for me.

A successful trader I know tried to pass off on me a report written by a Neo-Con think tank (probably wanted to corrupt China from within) and a crypto firm as proof that only 1% of crypto transactions are used by terrorists, traffickers, drug smugglers and the like. Even in that report they state they don't have a clue but the headline looked good. Of course traditional greenbacks are also money to them but we have sometimes traceable controls to assist law enforcement.

Via crypto, even just mining.. I have the advanced IT skills for I'd be worth a shit-ton of money in 2018. I declined an offer to start an mining farm in late 2013 not really because I could not see it becoming valuable but because it was laden with Russian oligarchs and Chinese doing who knows what.

That is just my view, I am not spoiling for an argument there.

#37     Mar 24, 2018
  8. SunTrader

SunTrader

No sarcasm. But I am Irish. Descent. o_O

Also appreciate good fiction.

#38     Mar 24, 2018
  9. Humpy

Humpy

Leave all that psycho headstuff well alone until you are too infirm to walk much.
    Keep active mentally and physically on whatever you fancy.
    Travel maybe ?
    Or looking for treasure ?
    There are reputed hoards around the globe yet to be found. Maybe offer to help finance a treasure hunt like the guys on Oak Island, Nova Scotia while still trading from a mobile phone.
    Or Nazi treasure hoards in Europe.

#39     Mar 24, 2018
  10. Treasure hunting sounds good, an old girlfriend's dad got into that in his 60s, scuba. Found a lot of nice stuff in the Mediterranean.

It is very true that having some kind of a "mission" we used to call it makes exploring the world a lot more fun. Around 2001 I studied gemology from a friend who was doing the full course, copied his homework work basically and picked up the FGA lab practicals in the field. Had a fun year buying gemstones (everything but diamonds) and going to great places in Asia, Myanmar, Sri Lanka and whatnot that a tourist would not put a toe in.

I can't quite trade from a phone but I've got it down to a laptop and an external USB driven screen for the basics. Couple of phone size extra screens satellite give me good corner-of-eye big picture awareness.

I saw the endocrinologist today, his English speaking partner will call me later.

#40     Mar 24, 2018
    dealmaker likes this.