Millions made, much of the world seen, what now?

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by Slartibartfast, Mar 23, 2018.

1. Man, that's alot to read. -- I quickly lose interests or my mind shifts if something takes more than 5 or 10 seconds to comprehend.

But to basically answer your question...Start a business; start your own restaurant concept or clothing or furniture line.

I personally have always been interested in entrepreneurship and business -- and inventing or creating something of my own that's unique.

If I won the lottery...I wouldn't buy exotic sports cars or jewelry or paintings or mansions.
    But rather use that money to invent and create stuff and businesses :), o_O

#21     Mar 23, 2018
    Slartibartfast likes this.
  2. I have a business and some employees, good for visa and stuff. Indeed, I design a lot of stuff and fix things like any renaissance man. It helps with the extra hours of wakefulness.

I'm bone tired I recon and though the Equator living is great for the moods, I'd like to get more than 5 hours sleep, maximum.. ever. I'd get the odd 8 hours in the winter on a Saturday back home, never here.

If anyone reading this is like me, a short sleeper you may get a kick out of a little know British movies called "Cashback".

#22     Mar 23, 2018
  3. I agree with this characterization...

The Death of Ivan Ilyich is probably the best book about death ever written. It's rather depressing, but incredibly powerful.

#23     Mar 23, 2018
    CSEtrader and Slartibartfast like this.
  4. I have not got there yet (Reddit), however very amused a bot I was given by a Russian was named "Gerasim" from that novela. Trading is everywhere...

Last edited: Mar 23, 2018
    #24     Mar 23, 2018
  5. vanzandt

vanzandt

Ah yes Tolstoy...he didn't need inspiration. God spoke through his pen.

Although one wonders if "War and Peace" would have been as highly acclaimed if it was published under it's original name... "War---What Is It Good For?".
    -eb

#25     Mar 23, 2018
    Tom B and Slartibartfast like this.
  6. dealmaker

dealmaker

How you feel matters. Meditation enables presence, staying aware of any burgeoning thoughts.

#26     Mar 23, 2018
  7. dealmaker

dealmaker

No doubt about it you're a "Seinfeld" buff....

#27     Mar 23, 2018
    trendo, Slartibartfast and vanzandt like this.
  8. Pekelo

Pekelo

I have just started to take Ashwagandha in the afternoons, and I pass out between 8-9 pm.(then I am up by 4 am) Also good against stress and it is a mood stabilizer too. You might want to try it...

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/12-proven-ashwagandha-benefits#section5

A strange side effect is that it makes me feel hungry. Not really a problem for me though...

#28     Mar 23, 2018
  9. traider

traider

How about trading and learning crypto, its a 24/7 market

#29     Mar 24, 2018
  10. You have no choice what to do.If you could fully grasp that notion...

#30     Mar 24, 2018