Millionaire traders

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by magnum29464, Jan 30, 2008.

1. ssss

ssss

Yes ,and suspect it is not the problem to meet any ,alsov if
    you(as author) not native in this country and not wealthy

Example's

meet by J.P.Morgan

Leonard Fischer -EX-CEO Credit Suisse First Boston (in 40 years) .Today work for Rotschild

Meet in jail

Falk -have made from 20 mln euro -550 mln euro in 4 years at age 33 .Was member of Forbes 100 Germany list .
    (Navigation ,map .electronic companies)
    This was 22 months in Jail . Court stated after that -innocent ,
    but fortune going down

von Trawerse -Canadian Nobile ,worked as CEO by Rotschild
    Shipping company .Rotschild loosed more as 100 mln $ ,he's
    CEO loosed freedom .

If you asked about retail trader -approx 1 from 20000-
    50000 retail operators would make for 5-10 years 2-10 mln $
    95-98% of all would loose .

If you wish you can contact USA traders ,which performed top result .Atleast through e-mail it is possible -

http://www.markdcook.com/
    http://www.minerviniprivateaccess.com/

or J.Simonis ,if you wish work for rentec

http://www.rentec.com/

#21     Jan 31, 2008
  2. Being a Millionaire isn't important anymore, because you can't retire comfortably on ONE million.

But what was your point, anyway?

Were you trying to say that "traders" can or can't be millionaires?

You also didn't say what kind of trader. I'm considered a position or swing trader except when I bottom fish, which sometimes turns into daytrading on a massive scale.

But there are others that say I know "nothing" about trading. I never dignify that with a reply.

#22     Jan 31, 2008
  3. ssss

ssss

Cocaine

01-31-08 02:56 AM

Sorry, have to disagree bigtime with this. Big difference btw someone who makes $10 a day vrs someone making $1000 a day trading. One isnt a sustainable living in the US and the other places you in the top few percent of all earners. Both are profitable but....
    ########################
    "In Paris quality of the life incomporable better as in USA ".

Rene Fleming -USA native oper soprano

With 3000- 10000 euro per month can have good life ,if you need not different junk ,which implanted in your head with different kind of propaganda .

Take old greek philosophy as Epikur and would find ,what you true need ,not that was is broadly promouted through TV ,Hollywood junk ,your social group ,sinagoga and another church ,university &

Moral dogm of society ,as example respected this person ,which have business , is not at all(if any ) related to quality and satisfaction from life ...

#23     Jan 31, 2008
  4. is it really that crazy to make money? i trade treasuries and only went to 12 days of work this month and am looking at walking home up about 490,000$ for jan (curve spreader 400 ty's max size)

#24     Jan 31, 2008
  5. ssss

ssss

dumb_mother

is it really that crazy to make money?
    ##############################
    In USA 7 mln persons ,which have some 1 mln $ and more
    (house not included)
    only 5 000 communists

65% of popultation have overweight as in Germany,Russia ,
    U.K. In France 11-15%

and some until 20-40 beaty female(natural ,not
    operated ) ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EXYcG9f3Uo

Do you true think that with 1 mln $ you can impress any person ? Any person on ET ,if wish can disscuss matter
    of job by J.Simonis by www.rentec.com

Your respectfully

#25     Jan 31, 2008
  6. Chicago is full of them.

During training I was sitting with the guy I worked for during a payroll number and he cleared 55k from 7:30-8:15 on the screen.

Chicago is the home to many very profitable traders, most of whom you will never hear about because they are smart and keep their mouths closed.

In my experience the guys who yell the loudest are the guys who make the least.

#26     Jan 31, 2008
  7. I live in Chicago and can attest to this

#27     Jan 31, 2008
  8. ssss

ssss

....In my experience the guys who yell the loudest are the guys who make the least.

1.Did you mean J.Soros ? this was loudest and broadly promouted ...
    Or 20 bln $ + russian Abramovich with he's
    Soccer club ,4 Yacht ,Boeing & acquisition

2. most of whom you will never hear about because they are smart and keep their mouths closed.

False .All true leader's in industries are not secret ...

Icahn ,SAC (Cohen ),Rentec(Simonis) &

... We never hear about ... -about average millioner's and average trader's as example
    simple senior partner by GS

Some 300 Senior partner by Goldman Sachs
    received per year approx 5 mln $ in age 35-45 years

#28     Jan 31, 2008
  9. Uh...yes you can. don't keep up with the Jones' and only do what brings you happiness and a million will be more than enough.

If you don't believe me, give me a million and I'll prove it to you.

#29     Jan 31, 2008
  10. I wasn't trying to say anything, that's why I asked a question. I just wanted to know how many people actually got rich trading. I also wanted to see which types of traders were the most successful.

#30     Jan 31, 2008