Millionaire Maker Fantasy Football Contest

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by gusmarone, Sep 29, 2014.

Do You play daily fantasy sports

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Hey for all you fellow traders who appreciate edge you gotta check this out. As some of you probably know Daily Fantasy Sports are blowing up around country. You see the commercials all over the place. These sites are offering bigger and bigger prizes trying to drive more traffic. Unfortunately for the sites they are offering contests that are not filling. The law dictates though that you must pay out what you say you are going to pay out before you start filling the contest. This has lead to some massive overlay the first four weeks of the NFL season.

This Sunday is the millionaire maker contest. It is a $27 entry fee. There will be a total prize pool of $2.2 million with $1 million going to the winner. It will have about 92k entries. It will pay to 15,500 places.

There are some other nice prizes but the key is that this tourney probably won't fill up like the big tournies haven't the past four weeks. This overlay turns this game of skill into a +EV game. I plan on having a ton of entries as the math dictates this is my best shot at hitting for a million. Sure it is a bit like a lottery ticket when someone can use luck to pick a team that scoops the jackpot but if the payback percentage on this game is 110% like it has before I want to get my money in the pot.

The salaries are now up on the site and they are taking entries. For all us numbers guys who love football, gambling , this is something you should look into. If you need help making a lineup let me know. Check it out at www.dailyfantasywinnings.com

2. As of right now this $27 contest has a max of 92,400 entries but only 33,000 or so are filled. It is mandatory that the site must pay out $2.2 million. So there might be some nice overlay in this contest. Meaning the payback percentage could be over 100%. As many of know this is called edge. Especially in a game of skill like daily fantasy sports. I have a ton of entries as I expect a EV+ opportunity. Top prize is a million. Quite frankly there are never going to be better odds to win a million then in this tournament. Give it a whirl at www.dailyfantasywinnings.com

3. We are now about half filled in the contest. Too early too guess as to how many late entries will flow in but we should still have some overlay. Even if it is not there it still is, in a game of skill, my best shot at winning $1,000,000. Instead of plunking down $20 on a scratch off after work today I would plunk down as many entries as I can into this big boy.

4. We are about 12 hours away from the start of the Millionaire Maker contest. Not sure if this will overlay or not but none the less with edge and skill and a bit of luck this is a fun contest with quite frankly the best odds we will ever see of becoming a millionaire.

Some great value picks tomorrow since there are injuries include Reggie Bush who will handle a full load for Detroit, Jeremy Kerley is super cheap for Jets and if Decker doesnt play he might catch ten balls. Drew Brees should light it up vs Tampa and some of his WR's are pretty cheap as well. The game with the highest total on the board at 50 is Falcons Giants. I expect obvious choices such as Cruz and Jones to have monster games.

I am pumped. Someone come late Monday night is going to be a millionaire. The Millionaire Maker contest can be found at www.dailyfantasywinnings.com

Best of luck to you if you play it and best of luck to you in your year long fantasy football leagues.