Million Dollar Traders

Discussion in 'Trading' started by xelite777, Jul 17, 2014.

1. diogenes7

diogenes7

Could you point me to where on the video "The old man got blatantly manipulated out of his short by the stock's MM." Thanks.

#21     Jul 29, 2014
  2. Isn't that what Richard Dennis did with his Turtle group? Trained them for a couple of weeks and started them off with a million dollars?

#22     Jul 30, 2014
  3. Darc

Darc

Watched this yesterday. Supposed to be a Turtle Traders copy. These Guys were just trading the News.

Turtles woulda slaughtered them.

Not educational. Still, OK for a bit of fun.

#23     Mar 18, 2023
  4. Only failed traders are selling courses. Otherwise there is no reason to do so. Looks like a fraud to me. And today there is so much free content available on the internet that you only need to spend your time and effort than money.

#24     Mar 18, 2023
  5. You resurrected a 9 year old thread.

As for selling courses, its risk free big money if you can do it well. From the buyers point of view the courses are not worth money thats for sure. But most buyers don't know that.

Even if you trade profitably, if you got the skills to be a vendor and make 7 figures a year selling courses, you should do that too.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2023
    #25     Mar 18, 2023
  6. Darc

Darc

I bumped the thread as I watched the Doco yesterday. This Lex Van dam sells a book and has a Trading Academy. He wouldn't be giving away his Edge.

At the end of the Doco he said one of the Traders outperformed him. Maybe his Edge was lost and he was looking for a supplemental source of Income.

#26     Mar 18, 2023