Milk is bad for humans

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by viruscore1, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Never trust big pharma. They work hard to keep their money gravey train rolling. Disinformation, misinformation, distortions.

#61     Jan 18, 2019
    tommcginnis likes this.
  2. ElCubano

ElCubano

100 % incorrect. You can eat super healthy all day everyday if the primaries aren’t taken care of which are sleep and stress you will most probably be unhealthy. Sleep is where the body repairs itself and learning how to handle stress is where you keep the flight and fright hormone secretions in check. The body heals when it’s in a neutral state. Not when it’s amped up from lack of sleep and cortisol levels highly elevated. That being said diet helps with the above.

#62     Jan 20, 2019
  3. Presently, "health" is a statistical avg and lack of overt disease process.. detectable by current technology.

It's devoid of meaning, really.

If you disagree, what is health?

Agree all 3 are important, lack of stress, enough sleep and the right diet.

My opinion is the latter is the most significant of the three.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2019
    #63     Jan 22, 2019
  4. ElCubano

ElCubano

Yes you are correct, they are all important.

#64     Jan 22, 2019
  5. All three important, but I weight diet much more heavily. What you take into your body obviously has more impact than the others.

#65     Jan 23, 2019
  6. ElCubano

ElCubano

You’d be surprised at how wrong the above can be. I won’t look for the studies as I heard it from a Russian nutritionist friend. The primary food for humans is sleep. In the end a boulder hurling at 4,000 miles an hour can hit us at anytime. Lol. Eat well my friend.

#66     Jan 23, 2019
    MeAgainstTheWorld likes this.
  7. O'2 is highly corrosive (look at iron exposed to air for instance) from moment we are born suck in our first breath oxidative damage begins. New technology will be able to see molecular damage before it becomes a systemic problem and produce symptoms, and morbidity.

We are born healthy, and inevitably get sicker from there (due to intake).:confused:

#67     Jan 23, 2019
  8. ElCubano

ElCubano

And the body heals when? At the dinner table or during sleep? Stress produces toxins much worse than eating a burger at heart attack in Vegas. No?

#68     Jan 23, 2019
    MeAgainstTheWorld likes this.
  9. In answer to the Q, no.

The body is always in a state of healing, but the healing is incomplete. The accumulation of this damage and incomplete healing is what does us all in eventually. Some sooner, some later. All, eventually.

I should add, all healing is incomplete, there's always a "scar", on the macro or the molecular.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2019
    #69     Jan 23, 2019
  10. ElCubano

ElCubano

the body is not always in a state of healing. You think? How can it heal in a Flight or fright response. The problem is that our flight or fright response was used to get away from dinosaurs a gazillion years ago, nowadays we tend to be in that mode always through attachments. Food helps by allowing your body to heal when it’s in heal mode that much more easier, but it’s the body not the food. I can be super way off by the way. :D

#70     Jan 23, 2019