Military's Deadliest Sniper Ever Was Just Shot Point Blank Right Here At Home

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OnClose, Feb 3, 2013.

1. OnClose

OnClose

2. RIP to a true American hero.So sad that helping a fellow veteran cost him his life :(

3. Max E.

Max E.

RIP Chris Kyle.

Sadly, Alex Jones is going to have a field day with this......

4. This is really sad, if his fame was from sailing he'd probably be alive today.

Unfortunately his skill set doesn't mix well with PTSD pt's.

IMHO it's a bit moronic to take PTSD pt's and deliberately expose them to the triggers most likely to cause an event without inordinate and shitloads of security measures.

I mean really, what was he thinking or was the man assassinated and this is the cover up?

5. I had a neighbor that did two tours in Vietnam, behind the lines, hand to hand, all that.. So one day I heard shots coming from a house down the street. He comes out, asks what's up, I tell him... I'm afraid to be line-of-sight to the house with the gunshots, he goes walking straight over there and starts looking in the windows!! They have a lot less fear of bullets than us civilians..

6. This individual did quite a bit of self-promotion(braggart), not typical of the Navy Seals that came before him. The Jesse Ventura incident reeks of falsehood. Survived a combat environment (according to his book) and comes home to be gunned down. Very perplexing, to say the least.

7. fan27

fan27

Live by the sword, die by the sword.

8. Kyle, 39, served four tours in Irag and he was awarded two Silver Stars, five Bronze Stars with Valor, two Navy and Marine Corps Achievement Medals, and one Navy and Marine Corps Commendation

:( :( :( :(

9. Wallet

Wallet

Agreed. :( :( :( :(

#10     Feb 3, 2013