Military told to "save every round"as it is running out of $$$

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, Mar 12, 2013.

1. dcvtss

dcvtss

Nope, we are "terrorists". Interesting thing about DHS is Hitler's RHSA (Reichssicherheitshauptamt) translates loosely into Homeland Security Main Office and the RHSA was also formed by merging police and intelligence functions.

"The RSHA was created by Reichsführer-SS Himmler on 27 September 1939 through the merger of the SS intelligence service the Sicherheitsdienst (SD) or Security Service, and the Sicherheitspolizei (SiPo) or Security Police which were nominally under the Interior Ministry. The SiPo was composed of the Geheime Staatspolizei (Gestapo, Secret State Police) and the Kriminalpolizei (Kripo, Criminal Police)"

#41     Mar 14, 2013
  2. Max E.

Max E.

I wil throw down 5k if you can prove you own a significant share in any company that employs a dozen people. you are making shit up.

#42     Mar 14, 2013
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Would a lawn mowing/landscaping company count? :D

That would be my first guess.

#43     Mar 14, 2013
  4. Max E.

Max E.

:D

Even running a lawn crew is farr too complex for ak, frankly id be shocked if he could run anything more complicated than the drive thru window.

#44     Mar 14, 2013
  5. You claiming to be a professional trader is making shit up.I dont give personal information online but I'll gladly challenge you to a trading contest to prove you cant trade.You post 25 live calls (entry,exits,stops live)based on any account size and trading instrument you want,if you are profitable after 25 live calls I will do the same.If my profits are higher you don't post for 6 months,if yours are higher I don't post for 6 months .If you are not profitable after 25 live calls you lose and dont post for 6 months.Deal ?

#45     Mar 14, 2013
  6. Thats not it but I do have a friend who has a landscaping/concrete curbing business and he makes more then most pilots(he owns a 400,000 house in New Orleans,2 Mercedes,an Escalade and F 350 and pays a ton of alimony and child support to his first wife)

#46     Mar 14, 2013
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

LOL

Am I supposed to be impressed?

New Orleans is a shit hole.

#47     Mar 14, 2013
  8. If Max E Pad pulls it off it you should be considering he cant trade and lies about being a professional trader

#48     Mar 14, 2013
  9. New Orleans has a low cost of living.He makes over 200,000 a year ,do most pilots in the south make that ?

#49     Mar 14, 2013
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Because it's a shit hole.
    You got his tax returns available to back that up? Otherwise it's just unsubstantiated talk, or a lie.

#50     Mar 14, 2013