Military told to "save every round"as it is running out of $$$

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, Mar 12, 2013.

1. Resident lunatic ? Coming from this guy...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#31     Mar 12, 2013

2. +1

I probably pay more in taxes then Scat and the business I co own employs 12 other Americans.I agree he is probably on disability being paid for with my tax dollars

#32     Mar 12, 2013
  3. Hitler could give electrifying speeches, off the cuff, no teleprompter.

Obama makes those long, regular pauses as he talks, then looks around. It makes him seem either very pompous or very slow.

#33     Mar 12, 2013
  4. If Congress had sent him a bill stopping sequestration he would have signed it

#34     Mar 13, 2013

5. [​IMG]

#35     Mar 13, 2013
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

What's that got to do with Odumbo wasting money we don't have on golf trips one minute and denying our troops in harms way ammo the next?

To dumb it down for you if we can afford one why not the other?

#36     Mar 13, 2013
  7. LEAPup

LEAPup

Agreed. Onazi needs a teleprompter to call in a take out Chinese dinner.

#37     Mar 14, 2013
  8. LEAPup

LEAPup

Dictators get to do what they want to do, and say screw the people (Subjects.)

As far as "AK Forty Seven," the little turd picks that name, but couldn't operate an AK-47 to save his ass. I don't think the Communists would have him for anything more than a shoe shine boy.

#38     Mar 14, 2013
  9. dcvtss

dcvtss

Marines can't use hollow points anyway, none of the uniformed services can due to Geneva convention restrictions.

#39     Mar 14, 2013
  10. pspr

pspr

I guess we American citizens don't get the protections of the Geneva Convention since the DHS is buying all hollow point ammo.

#40     Mar 14, 2013