Military told to "save every round"as it is running out of $$$

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, Mar 12, 2013.

1. Hey..:D

Almost forgot about the penis washing grant.

#21     Mar 12, 2013
  2. LEAPup

LEAPup

Kind of sad. When I was an Enlisted Marine, we used to run 30rnd mags at Lejeune, then leave them to be buried. Yes, that's right. Buried by an endloader/dozer. Slick Willy was good at keeping those evil 30rnd mags out of the hands of the People...

#22     Mar 12, 2013
  3. LEAPup

LEAPup

Phoenix, this was NOT the wrong caliber. The DHS has been working VERY secretly putting together Fema camps to be staffed by people carrying guns n ammo WE paid for as they control the sheep.

I have some ranking US Military Family members pointing this out to me under the radar. It's no joke. The gubment has camps ready to go turn key at a moment's notice.:( :( :(

#23     Mar 12, 2013
  4. LEAPup

LEAPup

ZERO chance. These two departments are like mars and venus, and will never communicate like that.

#24     Mar 12, 2013
  5. LEAPup

LEAPup

That's what Nazis do. What else would you expect?

#25     Mar 12, 2013
  6. LEAPup

LEAPup

He picks the name AK-47, but couldn't shoot one (Straight) if his ass were on fire. Ak's are usually very reliable battle rifles. Our resident lunatic AK-47, is VERY reliable in a sad way: he's a lunatic. He has ZERO business being ALLOWED to vote without an IQ test, as well as being barred from voting if he's living in Mommy's basement, collecting "FREE" gubment bennies.

#26     Mar 12, 2013
  7. LEAPup

LEAPup

I'll stand behind Nutmeg. This is sadly true. Any of you think Hitler had a bigger ego? IMO, there's ZERO difference between Onazi and Hitler.

#27     Mar 12, 2013
  8. LEAPup

LEAPup

Yes, and WE'RE allowing it.:(

#28     Mar 12, 2013
  9. Umm Hitler was a Courageous Soldier, recipient of both 2nd and first class Iron Cross WWI. Iron Cross 1st class was the highest military honor* and one had to have already been awarded 2nd class in order to get first class. A rare achievement for a Corporal and not one given out retroactively as dictator.

US honors of bravery were given out incredibly stingy compared to the Germans. Unfortunately some embellishments were made during the Nazi era misidentifying him as a company messenger (extremely dangerous) vs brigade or higher (much safer).

Decidedly more than obama's few stitches from playing basketball and poking his head where it didn't belong.

#29     Mar 12, 2013
  10. LEAPup

LEAPup

I'll agree. Hitler did engage in true combat. Onazi has only seen what he was trained to see, and that was Communism. His Daddy, a documented Communist. His "friends" as a kid, Muslims mixed among communists. BOTH extremists... His buddies in college, and thereafter, Communists. Birds of a feather...:(

#30     Mar 12, 2013