Military told to "save every round"as it is running out of $$$

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, Mar 12, 2013.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Please tell me you're joking.

#11     Mar 12, 2013
  2. I heard the DHS has a few hollow point roundz sitting in storage; perhaps the Marines can borrow?

#12     Mar 12, 2013
  3. The State Department has bought more than $70,000 worth of books authored by President Obama, sending out copies as Christmas gratuities and stocking “key libraries” around the world with “Wet Dreams From My Father” more than a decade after its release.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news...-buys-70000-worth-obama-memoir/#ixzz2NMYK2BVl
    Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

#13     Mar 12, 2013

4. :D I can't ever be serious,. I saw an opening and I took it.

#14     Mar 12, 2013
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Un fucking believable

#15     Mar 12, 2013
  6. It's like going to college and your professor makes you buy his shitty, super overpriced book. Happened to me at least half dozen times (that im aware of). i didn't even open some of them, and when I sold them back.. received just about nothing. Got scam?

On the topic of the thread, it is a real shame if we aren't supplying our military with something as basic as AMMO. I know i was posting in another thread that we should pull out of many countries that we're in since it isn't our problem, but once our troops are in it (combat), we need to be doing everything we can to support them, even if that includes incurring additional debt. That is what our fed govt is supposed to be doing anyway, and they have historically run up the debt during wartime (on war related things, not domestic entitlements).

#16     Mar 12, 2013
  7. i laughed :D

#17     Mar 12, 2013
  8. wouldn't surprise if that were the sequel .
    or "how I fucked you all"

#18     Mar 12, 2013
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

We can afford for Odumbo to fly to FL and play golf with Tiger. We can spend $1.5 Mil to study why lesbians are fat. But we can't afford ammo for our troops in harms way.

"Good Job Mr. President".

#19     Mar 12, 2013
  10. exactly, well said. :D

#20     Mar 12, 2013