Military Presence in San Bernardino County

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AMT4SWA, Dec 14, 2008.

1. Marines Establish Military Presence in San Bernardino County, California

Kurt Nimmo
    Infowars (videos in link below)
    December 14, 2008

Branson Hunter, writing for the Big Bear Observation Post blog, reports that the Marine Corps Air and Ground Combat Center (MCAGCC) and the local California Highway Patrol will be working together over the holiday “in a joint effort to reduce accidents and drinking and driving” in San Bernardino County....... http://www.infowars.com/?p=6532

Yes they are getting you all use to the military on our streets.........TOTAL BULL$HIT!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

2. I think they should invade California, and bring it back in the Union.

3. What a load of crap. I work on a military base (in So Cal). Command has decided that too many sailors and marines are getting drunk and killing themselves in cars and on motorcycles.

This is the peak time for that, so they are watching out for military people. They don't give a shit about trying to do civilian police work.

4. My gosh....you have GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!! That is your response, UN(fricken)BELIEVABLE!!!!!! :confused: :mad: :eek:

So REGULAR city/county police are not GOOD ENOUGH to patrol domestic side.....please, do not be so easily CONNED!!!! :eek:

5. jem

jem

I do... and I find that headline unbelievable. If it is good info, its is very concerning.

6. achilles28

achilles28

Martial Law by 2012.

7. Arizona Police Trained for Economic Civil Unrest

Kurt Nimmo
    Infowars
    December 17, 2008

Mike Sunnucks, writing for the Phoenix Business Journal, reports that Arizona state and local police “say they have broad plans to deal with social unrest, including trouble resulting from economic distress. The security and police agencies declined to give specifics, but said they would employ existing and generalized emergency responses to civil unrest that arises for any reason.”

A recent report by the U.S. Army War College discusses the possibility of Pentagon resources and troops being used in the event of civil unrest due to the economic crisis.

The Phoenix Police Department told the newspaper it has....... http://www.infowars.com/?p=6618

#10     Dec 17, 2008