Military on ET, SOUND OFF

Discussion in 'Politics' started by oddiduro, Apr 17, 2008.

1. military is a tool

what do you think tools are used for, first thing a good army program does

is remove soldiers ability to think

I come from a military family, not flatfoots but higher officers

flatfoots receive different schooling

#31     Apr 20, 2008
  2. achilles28

achilles28

I hear ya.

Command-and-controllers need that subculture of unwavering worship to assert their power over the military.

Its almost cult-like - unquestioning allegiance to the President and Government.

So when the next nuke or dirty bomb is dressed up as "homegrown terrorism" and 'shadowy enemies lurk all around us', the American public becomes the defacto number one suspect.

So how easy this is. Its already happening...

Then what does the military do? Defend our beloved nation from the looming threat within? Or go renegade and fight for the Constitution? Which, by then, will be painted as a complete anathema to a shit-scared public.

Tommy Franks was right.

#32     Apr 20, 2008
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

#33     Apr 20, 2008
  4. If the military turns on it's elected government, then the military BECOMES the government.

If the Navy, turns against the government, and the other branches do not we may have civil war.

The job of the military will be to help hold this nation together in the event of a catastrophic event.

Last time I checked, there were about 400,000 regular, and 600,000 reserves in the entire military.

There are 300 million Americans, so let say 100 million combat effective.

The people will have their say.

#34     Apr 20, 2008
  5. What ship was your brother on?

#35     Apr 20, 2008
  6. So are you telling that the Blue Angels can't THINK???

You are trying to say the submariners can't THINK???

There are lot of kids who are REJECTED by the military because they could not pass the ASVAB

Soldiers can't think:D :D :eek:

#36     Apr 20, 2008
  7. I had an Uncle who was at Anzio. He was a miserable son of a bitch, but he was my uncle. My father told me at one point, his brother had to play dead, while a German put his boot on my uncles back, and a muzzle to his head.

I saw by some pictures that when he trained, he had the leggens and the boondocker hat. That was 1941 stuff, so he saw it all. After the war, he pulled a luger on his wife and was going to take her out; my father had to go disarm him. A few too many cocktails, the bane of a lot of those guys. These people did the time, and I really dont' think some of them ever had a minutes peace. I never could warm to the man, although he was my blood. Read anything about a grunt on Anzio, and you'll see. I'm sure he suffered what would now being diagnosed as a disease. How could you not. I was traumatized everytime I sat down at chow. Now that was brutal.

He died a few months ago at 85.

Respect the service. And if you don't, shut up about it. It's your problem. I want those guys out there.

#37     Apr 20, 2008
  8. Now your talking.

For the other posters who feel the need to knock somebodies civil service it sounds a bit of jealosy. Or an inferiority complex. I mean, why would you step into a thread and knock the military when all the posters who served just want to fly their colors? Go scratch that itch somewhere else. Like you normally do by kicking your dog or degrading your child.

#38     Apr 20, 2008

9. That is precisely what I am saying

that is exactly what I am saying

would you like me to prove it to you

US GOV planned and executed 9/11

as you can see, soldiers can not think, you can not think

I feel sorry for you people

#39     Apr 20, 2008
  10. achilles28

achilles28

No, the job of the military is to uphold the Constitution in light of a catastrophic event.

Thats the problem.

#40     Apr 20, 2008