Military Coup Could Oust Obama. Former White House Speechwriter Suggests

Discussion in 'Politics' started by glenn-siber, Jun 15, 2011.

1. BSAM

BSAM

I think I can answer this. No. His dad was a Smith. His mother was a Wesson.

#21     Jun 15, 2011
  2. Larson

Larson Guest

It all depends on US fiscal situation and what happens to the dollar. Historically, failed governments are often taken over by the military.

#22     Jun 15, 2011
  3. <iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/XySGw-g2tyk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

You never know...

#23     Jun 15, 2011
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

No, are yours?

I like it. :)

#24     Jun 15, 2011

5. In that case this would be Lucrum

[​IMG]

#25     Jun 15, 2011
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

OMG! I just realized I don't even own a S&W, but I do own a Dan Wesson.

Does this mean I'm adopted? :confused:

#26     Jun 15, 2011
  7. I wouldn't blame your parents for leaving you in a train station

#27     Jun 15, 2011
  8. Why is it that you so frequently resort to hateful and bigoted personal attacks and insults? It's irretrievably trashy and distasteful. Get some class. It would be bad enough if you did this so frequently, but at least thoroughly debated the issue. However, that's rarely what happens. Typically you just make tasteless comments towards people, and call them a few names, and then run away from the actual issue with your tail between your legs like a little whiny bitch because you are unable to debate the issue. It's hard to imagine that you aren't from a family of pure trash.

#28     Jun 15, 2011

9. I didn't insult Lucrum until he made this post attacking me,OK then :)

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=222204&perpage=6&pagenumber=3

#29     Jun 15, 2011
  10. Bullshit, you jock that guy like a crack whore on food stamp day. I mean come on. It's one thing to be like that, but if you're going to be at least have enough class to have the debate. Seriously, is that just beyond your capability? You engage in childish name calling and slander, then quickly run away from the issue time and time again. You should just have better composure, that's all I'm really getting at.

#30     Jun 15, 2011