Military and police Catching on to whats going on holding rally in DC on 19th of apri

Discussion in 'Politics' started by NKNY, Apr 9, 2009.

1. reg

reg

How do you like them apples?:)

#11     Apr 9, 2009
  2. I am so flattered that you continue to follow me around on ET. You just can't seem to use the IGNORE feature, can you? :D

Blowhards like you, that talk "tough" on the internet and conveniently hide behind the anonymity of the internet are usually "panty-waists".

You are a PANTY WAIST.

#12     Apr 10, 2009
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Follow you around? Your everywhere on ET, as in unavoidable.

Can't use ignore uh?
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2368728#post2368728

YOU post more than TWICE as often as I do. If I'm a pantie waist blowhard what does that make you?

You run from reality, logic and tough questions like a true liberal. Obama would be proud to know your one of his disciples.

And btw you have just graduated to my ignore list.

#13     Apr 10, 2009
  4. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Isnt having multiple allias' a violation of the sacred document of ET (The TOS)....I'm just trying to help TraderZone's in his effort to clean this filthy place up and restore some integrity and order :)

#14     Apr 10, 2009
  5. LOL

If you are active duty military, you are insane to show up to rally at that thing.

They will throw your ass in the brig so fast you won't even know what happened.

#15     Apr 10, 2009
  6. NKNY

NKNY

Just ignore landis, Once I realized he's NUTZZZZ I stopped responding to his trollish posts...

He resorts to personal attacks instead of focusing on the issue...

Typical lib is right.....

#16     Apr 11, 2009
  7. NKNY

NKNY

It seems like a lot of active duty guys are flying in along with police according to Mr Rhodes. Wonder if the Media will cover it. Doubt it...

#17     Apr 11, 2009

8. Free country.........under what military law?

#18     Apr 11, 2009
  9. You mean like the way that your ET neo-con "buddies" claimed that North Korea would have never launched their missile last week if Bush was still President . . . but then you conveniently ignored the FACT that the North Koreans launched SIX MISSILES in 2006?

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showt...&perpage=6&highlight=north korea&pagenumber=1

Don't make me laugh. :D

You have been shown to be a total FOOL so many times over and over again in this Forum that it is amazing how you continue to post as if anyone actually takes your claims seriously.

Your lack of intelligence and understanding of the FACTS as they pertain to an issue is downright amazing. - - - How old are you anyway?

#19     Apr 11, 2009