Militarization of Police in America: Trained by Mossad

Discussion in 'Politics' started by IndexUp, Apr 14, 2012.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Yep, no doubt about it, its definitely Cold/c-kid

#11     Apr 14, 2012
  2. Max E.

Max E.

Fascinating isnt it? The guy moves here from the middle east, cause the place he came from was a violent shit hole, and he wants a better life, and then he wishes that our country would turn into the exact same heap of shit......

#12     Apr 14, 2012
  3. jem

jem

I did not now whose dad it was -- but you wrote or quoted this ...

"Above all, I cannot wait for the day when you watch your frail father die in front of your eyes while the ambulance is 5 meters away on the opposite side of the check point."

#13     Apr 14, 2012
  4. pspr

pspr

Many in this world live to play the roll of the persecuted whether they really are or not.

#14     Apr 14, 2012
  5. Eight

Eight

It could be about the upcoming economic meltdown. Think about the ghettos with millions of welfare recipients and warlord gangsters.. the Mayhem that is normally contained will stream out where there are people that don't put up with it and police will be under pressure to do something about it..

#15     Apr 14, 2012
  6. Says the miserable racist who blames everything on blacks, leftists, single mothers, democrats and others.

#16     Apr 14, 2012
  7. Sadistic? Do you even know the meaning of this word? Holy fuck you are as stupid as they make you to be!

The hardship the Palestinians live under in the West Bank is caused by your pampered baby.

I could see you going to your neighbor and instruct him to tough it up after your son broke his window, destroyed his backyard and killed his pet.

Typical stupid bible thumper mentality. Own your fuckups assholes!

#17     Apr 14, 2012
  8. Here where? the US? Are you fucking kidding me? I will not set foot in the US even if you kissed my ass clean Kotex.

#18     Apr 14, 2012
  9. and they say there is no god.

#19     Apr 15, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

GOOD! We don't want your filthy ass here anyway.

#20     Apr 15, 2012