Miley Upskirt

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by William Rennick, Jun 15, 2010.

1. She's a pubic, urrr public figure who wasnt wearing underwear in public. I think an innocent candid up the mini skirt pic shot from a public sidewalk is admissable. If anyone has the pic go ahead and post it.

Worst case scenario is that Billy Ray Cyrus tries to infringe on our constitutional rights and he we have to kick his ass. He'll end up with an achy breaky nose!!

Rennick out:cool:

#11     Jun 16, 2010
  2. "Snatch" is such a vulgar, common term. I was thinking of some of the euphemisms I've heard in my time......Whisker biscuit, meat tunnel, clam, bearded clam.......

Who's Billy Ray Cyrus?

Rennick, In.

#12     Jun 16, 2010
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

flange, cunt, Beaver, box, Cockpit, Crevice, Furbox, Gash, Juice Box, Keyhole, Manhole, Nooky, Pie, Poontang, Quiff, Slit, Tail, Twat, tuna taco...

#13     Jun 16, 2010
  4. AZheat70

AZheat70

Beef curtain, axe wound, vertical smile...

#14     Jun 16, 2010
  5. also heard hatchet wound

:)

#15     Jun 16, 2010
  6. Grand canyon...... but.. but.... well... maybe it's not that big but feels like it, like it..like it...echo..echo..echo

Which reminds me, whazzup with condoms only covering the first 7 inches?

#16     Jun 16, 2010
  7. Wow. I have to wonder if some of you guys even like women, or whether they're just fodder for your locker room trash talk, as you try to get into each other's good graces. Fascinating that you should also be Right Wingsters who regularly worry, fret and comment about gays...

#17     Jun 16, 2010
  8. We like women, not skanks, sluts, attention whores, battle axes, or Rosie O'donnell.

And if you have a special fondness for gays, that's your biz.

#18     Jun 16, 2010
  9. Yes, I can see that. About as much as you like Democrats, judging by your choice of language.

#19     Jun 16, 2010
  10. hehe peil said "long and hard"
    me thinks peil is a perv :p

#20     Jun 16, 2010