Milestone

Discussion in 'Trading' started by easyrider, Feb 15, 2002.

1. I just had my first two winning weeks in a row. I was just starting to get the hang of things after a year and a half when the pdt rule castrated me. I was hesitent to start trading futures but after four very frustrating months of making one trade a day and watching my account start downhill again I decided it was time to make the move. Best thing I ever did. It takes a little getting used to but one contract is not too hairy. I would not recommend them for new traders but if you have been trading for awhile and are frustrated by the pdt rule, come on in, the water's fine.

2. JayS

JayS

After 4 years of trading futures I'm moving to stocks.

btw: Congratulations on the milestone. :)

3. Commisso

Commisso Guest

Easy,

Congrats...:D

PEACE and goodtrading,
    Commisso

4. Good for you. Are you trading the e-minis?

~EC

5. nitro

nitro

easy,

Keep it up! Congrats.

nitro

6. Thanks guys

El Cazador

Yes. Both of them.

7. Congrats! It is great to see your success!!

Good trading!

Jim (Airspeed)

8. Easyrider, are you using a system or discretion? Thanks

~EC

9. El Caz

Pure discretion. I short resistence (75%) and buy support (25%). The trick, for me, is getting out fast when I'm wrong. I dont always do it but I'm getting better at it.

10. I dont want, in any way, to claim any success as a trader other than a small victory in a long war. I am still down over 10 grand from when I started. My main reason in posting was to let other people know that the minis are a reasonable alternative to the pdt provided you understand the risk.

#10     Feb 16, 2002