Mila Kunis has something to tell all you middle america republicans

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Sep 8, 2011.

1. Great, since you brought it up, maybe NOW you'll be able to tell me by what objective criteria I'm a "racist"...

#41     Sep 10, 2011
  2. Maybe

#42     Sep 10, 2011
  3. take your clothes off

#43     Sep 10, 2011
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Do you sniff your mom's dirty panties?

#44     Sep 10, 2011
  5. I dont judge

#45     Sep 10, 2011
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Actually you do all the time. At least be man enough to admit it.

#46     Sep 10, 2011
  7. Mila Kunis looked better BEFORE her plastic surgery.

#47     Sep 11, 2011
  8. Wikipedia and BlogSpot. :D

Washington Post. :D :D :D

You will never understand the irony. But thanks for the laugh!

#48     Sep 12, 2011
  9. What? Are you claiming that Friedman didn't spend half his career busting Keynesian/monetarist economic policy? Are you saying that Mises didn't rip Keynesian policies? LOL!

It just so happens to be documented all throughout the realm of economic discourse, with Mises and Friedman always being held as the opposite of Keynes, but let me guess, that's just part of the jewish conspiracy to trick everyone? :D Thanks for the laugh...

Oh and by the way, you never provided one single source to verify your claim that Ayn Rand said America was racist because white people are rich, and that it's only capitalism if jews are rich. Still waiting on a source for those quotes... :D

Of course anyone who knows jack shit about Ayn Rand knows that she said she fell in love with America and decided to immigrate BECAUSE it was capitalist, but don't let those pesky little facts get in the way of your jew obsession fantasies :D

#49     Sep 12, 2011
  10. Actually, i am putting you on ignore as you are just a cowardly piece of shit. There is a one thing to exchange insults, face to face, and i would never complained about anything thrown on me. However i draw the line at hacking my posts and changing what i said. IMO it is a sign of the cowardly faggotism and only pig sucking , grandma fucking cowardly allah worshipping piece of shit would do that. So you are on ignore you cowardly arabic faggot.

#50     Sep 12, 2011