Mila Kunis has something to tell all you middle america republicans

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Sep 8, 2011.

1. Milton Friedman and Ludwig von Mises, arguably the two most robust laissez faire capitalist intellectuals in history were also both Jewish, not to mention Ayn Rand. The jewspiracy crowd is really out of touch.

To clarify I think some criticisms of Jewish intellectualism are fair, insofar as the Frankfurt School, critical theory, and the deconstructionists etc being predominantly Jewish in composition. But it's rather one sided to isolate them and ignore the many pro western, laissez faire Jewish contributions which animate the intellectual landscape.

#11     Sep 9, 2011
  2. You got all that out of me pointing out that she is Jewish, hey? Brilliant work! :D

Y'know what, I was just thinking about Ayn Rand and her lovely book.

<iframe width="420" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2uHSv1asFvU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Seems that a Jew can call Arabs "racist savages," but can't take any criticism herself. She supposedly was against "government handouts" but didn't have a problem with Israel receiving billions of dollars in taxpayer money. She said that America was "non-Capitalistic" because Whites are racist, but not a word about Racist, Marxist Israel. (But it is a running theme with Jews: it's okay for them to say what is racism and what is not racism [read: what Jews do is never racist, and don't ever criticize that fact, because that would be racist].)

Ayn Rand was essentially a left-wing liberal who pretended to support capitalism, just as long as the people making the money were Jews. But of course if it was Goyim getting rich, then it was racism.

As far as your heroes of Capitalism.... well, have a look around and see how that has turned out. It's results are very similar to Communism... insofar as it has made them quite a bit of money via their debt-based monetary policies (money that doesn't exist) with their private central banks.... which us laymen folks would simply call "deceit and theft".

Jewspiracy, that's funny. That's the new word you are all using to deflect any criticism on the obvious and blatant roles (that you've just bragged about, by the way) that have clearly destroyed America, eh?

Right on! :cool:

#12     Sep 9, 2011
  3. I got all that out of your all your posts. You're obsessed with jews, and jewspiracies, that's objectively clear.

Jews take lots of criticism. Rand was against government handouts, and Israel didn't start receiving American funds until the 70s. Further, Rand didn't even address handouts or American aid to Israel in this clip, she was comparing Arab civilization to Israel, so the issue of American aid to Israel is irrelevant to this topic.

WTF? Rand said at no point in the video that America was non Capitalist because whites are racist. This is what I mean about jewspiracists being out of touch with reality. They just make shit up as they go along... Of course this is to miss the obvious: most jews, especially in America are white! You guys just make shit up as you go along.

Ayn Rand was a left wing liberal who said it was only okay for Jews to get rich? LOL! I just KNOW you're going to support this statement with a factual reference.... The delusionality of jewspiracy theories knows no boundaries.

The results of what? Are you now claiming that western central banking policy came from Von Mises and Milton Friedman? LMAO! What a crackpot. Those monetary debt based policies didn't come from the likes of Friedman, Mises, or Rand. They came from non jews a la Keynes. All the aforementioned were highly opposed to the monetarist influenced policy which now dominates central banking. You have zero idea what you're talking about and are just desperately trying to attack anything jewish, that's pretty obvious now.

What is it that I "bragged" about again? What were you talking about? When I criticized the Frankfurt school? That was "bragging"? How would that constitute "bragging" exactly? Further, what would I have to brag about? Are you saying that I'm Jewish now?! LOL! Sorry pal. My family are mostly high church Episcopalians; I'm about as WASPy as it gets. Typical jewspiracy morons, if anyone points out the utter stupidity of jew conspiracy theories then they MUST be a jew. :D

#13     Sep 9, 2011
  4. *Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn*

I'm sorry, I was waiting for the part of your post where you actually deal with the subject at hand, not your personal opinion of my intelligence or how many other ways you can try to describe "stupidity" or further insult others.

We're waiting. :)

#14     Sep 10, 2011
  5. Are you joking? I nailed every 'point' you tried to make. Show me where Ayn Rand says that capitalism is good only if Jews get rich. Show me where Ayn Rand says America is "racist" when white people are rich. Show me where Friedman and Mises, or Rand support monetarist central banking. They were the biggest opponents of Keynsian policy and wrote scathing critiques of it throughout their careers. You obviously have zero idea what you're talking about. Nevertheless, These were your claims, so it's incumbent upon you to validate them. I've already destroyed your argument by refuting the claims of yours which were bullshit, which your argument rested upon. If you want to resurrect it, you are obliged to show that your claims are factual. So, provide some evidence for your claims.

Of course, since my claims are common knowledge I don't really NEED to document my claims, but just out of pity for your ignorance and stupidity:

http://gecon.blogspot.com/2006/11/keynes-v-friedman.html

Friedman spent much of his intellectual energy attacking the legacy of Keynes

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/11/16/AR2006111601779.html

Friedman Debunked the Gospel of Keynes

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milton_Friedman#Keynesian_criticism

http://seekingalpha.com/article/113312-keynes-vs-von-mises

Keynes vs. Von Mises

Keynes vs. Von Mises

http://sybilstar.blogspot.com/2009/01/keynes-vs-von-mises.html

These are just a few of many thousands of items which validate my points which are of course common knowledge. Your turn Corky....

#15     Sep 10, 2011
  6. Eight

Eight

Oh yeah, the Bible Belt is ill informed!! Their churches don't teach them that promiscuity breeds disease??

These reality-hating leftists get their stupid little ideas that are easy to remember and repeat like "sexual repression is the cause of all problems" and they never, ever [seemingly] can get off those railroads and look around at reality...

#16     Sep 10, 2011
  7. You're a racist who hates blacks and hispanics, that's objectively clear.

#17     Sep 10, 2011
  8. Objectively ? Really ?Really ? Objectivity claim from you is the most hillarious thing i have ever read on ET.
    Oh, one more thing, your mom is a whore .

#18     Sep 10, 2011
  9. And yet, despite all the times I've asked you, you've never been able to tell me what objectively makes me "racist", and by what you justify your slanderous allegations that I "hate" blacks and Hispanics...

#19     Sep 10, 2011
  10. Says the guy whose mom starred in 500 guy anal gangbang.I wont even mention the sick shit she does with horses.

#20     Sep 10, 2011