Mike Vick Reinstated--Where Does He End Up?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by AAAintheBeltway, Jul 27, 2009.

1. After the beer dowsing from the cubs fan of the phillies player I did a search on beer phillies. Turns out phillies fans are pretty depraved fucks too; and philadelphia fans for other sports too.
    There was one incident where phillies fans threw beer on kids.
    Fans in general as a crowd I've always thought were ignorant.
    Camera comes around at a game and they go apeshit like morons
    Have some dignity.

#82     Aug 16, 2009
  2. saw the vick 60 minutes PR piece.

not convinced.

when he tithes 50% of the blood money the team pays him to animal shelters (no ,not for inner city youth) , I'll be more kindly to the vermin.

he tried to blame his early exposure to dogfighting as a reason for his actions.

not an excuse, unless early exposure to murder, rape, or hangings would be equally accepted by one and all as reasons for vileness.

guess we just let a whole army of good old boys off the hook then

[​IMG]

Just like dear old Dad

#83     Aug 16, 2009
  3. end up?

theres a special place for him in hell

#84     Aug 16, 2009
  4. Saw it too. His regret seemed to center around him blowing his chances of playing football, instead of that dogs are people too and killing them is just unacceptable in this society. Kind of like when religious adherents choose God because doing it gets them into heaven and they're covered just in case, not because they buy all the fairy tales offered up in the Bible ...Pascals wager.

#85     Aug 16, 2009
  5. I live in a very rural area. Some methcooks were operating in the area, now nobody had any proof, but you just know these things. They had pitbulls, don't they always? One of them had been roaming around loose. My neighbor has young children that play in the yard. He was very concerned about the dog in his yard growling at his children,and had to tell his children to get in the house when it came around. When I caught the dog in my yard growling at me, well, I'm sure you can finish the story. Anyway, I made the mistake of telling someone about this to prove a point, and I'm the bad guy for **** someone's "sweet lovable pet." My neighbor's children get to play in their yard.

Anyway, when you live in the country, I think it is ridiculous to take dogs to the vet and shell out cash to put them to sleep. People have no balls anymore.

#86     Aug 18, 2009