Mike Tyson: Exactly the kind of low information voter the Obama admin relies on.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., May 4, 2013.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Would love to be in the room, when Iron Mike is told that he is being fucked by obamacare, hopefully obama is too....... :D

Former boxer Mike Tyson hopes ObamaCare saves his family money

Boxer Mike Tyson said Monday that he hopes the president's signature healthcare law will help his family save money as he works to pay off millions in back taxes he owes the federal government.

During an appearance on "Fox and Friends" on Monday, Tyson was asked if he agreed with Republican presidents like George W. Bush and Ronald Reagan who advocated lower income tax rates for the wealthiest Americans.

Tyson acknowledged that while his wife and family were all committed liberals, "I had more money when Bush and Reagan was president."

“My wife is going to kill me for that one," he added.
    But Tyson said he's hopeful that the president's healthcare legislation will reduce his expenses.

I’m going to work on that, too, with this Obama administration, hoping this ObamaCare helps us keep some money,” Tyson said.
    But despite owing a substantial debt to the federal government, Tyson said he looks "forward to paying my taxes."

"I know that they say that’s legal extortion, but I’m living in this country, and if I have to pay taxes — that’s the money I paid for my life on earth," Tyson said.

Read more: http://thehill.com/video/in-the-new...bamacare-saves-his-family-money#ixzz2SLN0nhUo
    Follow us: @thehill on Twitter | TheHill on Facebook

2. pspr

pspr

Sure Mike (the dumbass) Tyson. You'll owe that money until the day you die. Since you're probably on welfare now that you're not boxing it will be people like me who will be paying for your and your lazy ass family's fucking health insurance.

3. Would ObamaCare pay for Mike to get the other half of that tattoo applied to his face?

4. Ricter

Ricter

He was working back then.

5. "In April 2012, Tyson gave an interview in which he made comments about the Trayvon Martin case, telling Yahoo News that "It's a disgrace George Zimmerman hasn't been dragged out of his house and tied to a car and taken away. That's the only kind of retribution that people like that understand. It's a disgrace that man hasn't been shot yet. Forget about him being arrested—the fact that he hasn't been shot yet is a disgrace. That's how I feel personally about it."

-----------------

In other news....

Mike Tyson dropped out of high school as a junior and never graduated. In 1989 he was awarded an honorary Doctorate in Humane Letters from Central State University, in Wilberforce, Ohio by university President Arthur E. Thomas.

6. I wonder if any of his eight kids feel that way, also.

7. Gee whiz Mike, didn't do much with that degree, didja?

8. Hear that Barry, maybe someday you too can get a degree like Mike. Awwww. I'm sorry ...... did they almost give you one....... cheer up......maybe someone will name a horse after you an win the Kentucky Derby..

9. pspr

pspr

What was that for? Rape?