mike siegel, worlds perfect business, trading on the edge

Discussion in 'Trading' started by raytt, Apr 3, 2008.

1. raytt

raytt

if anyone whats this course, i will send you a copy of it. best offer, just want to get rid of it.

2. ?..............it didn't "work" for you either? :confused:

3. raytt

raytt

not really, the price for this system is a joke. he charges thousands for it. i have decided not to do daytrading, swing trading, or short term trading in general.

4. how about a buffalo nickel?

5. Is this an automated system?

How much you payed ?

6. raytt

raytt

mike siegel charges 3,500 and i think it went up to 5,000 last i heard, again a joke. i paid 300 to a guy i met here at ET. i dont want anything near that, just looking to do some spring cleaning.

7. Would you accept Guinness tops? They sound great jingling in your pocket as you walk... very useful.

8. raytt

raytt

this is getting kind of gay.

9. Given how your name sounds, don't you think that you should not be a bit more generous? Not just to the OP, but to all of us. PM me if you want to send me the money to my PayPal. :D

10. You paid around 6% of original price. Now let us propose to you what you proposed to others: no more than $18 (6% of your purchase price). What is your asking price taking into account your own logic applied to the ET member you bought it from? What is the outline of the course by the way? And who is that guy (never heard of him before)?

PM me the information.

#10     Apr 17, 2008