Mike Parnos vs Kevin Kerr vs Bryan Bottarelli

Discussion in 'Options' started by findcount, Dec 16, 2006.

1. Grant

Grant

F&D,

Precisely. Following the '87 crash individuals emerged claiming to have called the top of the market (so why didn't they buy puts?).

But how many had been calling the top for possibly the last two years?

Given the number of participants in international markets (000's) it shouldn't be a surprise that someone will be bang on at some time. The question is then one of consistency.

Another trick is to annualise returns, eg 10% in a month becomes 120% pa. However, I've yet to see losses annualised

It's sad and depressing that you can tell the facts, but some will still ignore them.

What does "OTM" mean?

Grant.

#11     Dec 18, 2006
  2. On The Money

#12     Dec 18, 2006
  3. LeapBeat

LeapBeat

I took a spin with Bottarelli who came to me from a Cramer referral. What a mistake! This guy has no business giving option ideas with his crap shoot methodology. Of the many calls he gave during the three month introductory period....some of them lasting only overnight...only 6 were profitable after comissions!

Additionally he made many "adjustments" that are not fully reflected in his archived records making it appear that he is doing better than actual.

DON'T WASTE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY WITH THESE SO CALL EXPERTS WHO PLAY ON ONE'S GREED.:D

#13     Jul 20, 2007
  4. Grant,

I dont know if you meant to reference WADE COOK with that comment about "wade through" he's one of the more famous hucksters in options. I believe the feds nabbed him for telling people he made his money in the markets when he really made it selling books, cd's, tapes and doing seminars

#14     Jul 20, 2007