Mike Meyers' "Love Guru" worst movie ever

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by wilburbear, Jun 21, 2008.

1. This movie is so bad one reviewer said, "it's proof that Hollywood hates us".

Another from the web - "If sh*t got the "Love Guru" on it, sh*t would wipe it off".

2. Too bad...I'm hearing Zohan sucks, too.

3. I heard that the New York times said 'The Love Guru’ is downright antifunny, an experience that makes you wonder if you will ever laugh again.

4. I saw the movie and it was horrible. Going into it, I thought it might be mildly funny and at least you get to see Jessica Alba. They could have given her a topless seen, and it still couldn't help this piece of shit. In my mind, that is saying a lot.

5. Maybe it's just me, but I think this is one of the worst years ever in terms of the quality of movies that has been released.

The Happening, Zohan and Love Guru? Seriously now. They're not even fair given what they're supposed to be. It's not like anyone had heightened expectations.

Hollywood really needs to put some effort into film making, scripts, acting and directing, or they're going to be in the same boat as the recording industry, but for different reasons.

6. Cutten

Cutten

I don't think I've ever laughed at a Mike Myers joke or movie. Austin Powers is one of the least funny films ever.

Definite Emperor's New Clothes syndrome with this guy IMO.

7. That is saying a lot. Zohan was...ok...i guess. See "get smart" its really good.

8. Marishka Hargitay

9. Haven't seen it, dont plan to.

Probably as funny as the Austin series, but that $4 gas took the humor out of the usual imbeciles that pay to see this crap.

10. AWill

AWill

It just goes to show that movies are getting completely unoriginal. There's no intricacy involved in any of these blockbusters.

#10     Jun 28, 2008