Mike - Claire Thread

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Seanote, May 7, 2002.

1. impetus

impetus

Mike is not Italian, he is Terron, he is single and runs a small
    pizzera near Benevento

#51     May 8, 2002
  2. Mike is also a facist (did you see his anti-semetic comments earlier?) ... people like Mike should be sent to Cuba and lined up with his true Brethren (the Al-Quaeda Muslim Terror) before being swiftly "despatched" by a US military verdict... Mike is a disgrace to Italy, which I love...

#52     May 8, 2002
  3. NickLeeson

NickLeeson Guest

Yo Candle, Bro, you demonstratin yo xenophobia again??

Why not go and find some pics of Chinese Stars on da WEB again and pretend you dated them?

Haha

#53     May 8, 2002
  4. It is hardly xenophobic to condemn terrorism unless, of course, you support them, dear Nick... indeed, you should level your accusations of xenophobia at Mike for his anti-semetism and anti-American rhetoric... it is NOT xenophobic to hunt down and kill the Al-Queada fanatics, since they are terrorists...

#54     May 8, 2002
  5. NickLeeson

NickLeeson Guest

Dearest Candle, I was merely referring to your occasional John Wayne cum militant cum let's go kill some criminals tendencies that seem to come up once every blue moon or so, also trying to point out that bashing other cultures/beliefs on all sides causes as opposed to solves problems, and I'm just hoping that you will find your inner peace in the hopefully many years still to come.

Brotherly lOve

Nick

PS: I didn't read what Mike and his beloved all had to say, maybe they were guilty of intolerance themselves.

#55     May 8, 2002
  6. Brother Nick,

The only people I have ever bashed are:
    a) the French
    b) Bin Laden and his buddies

Both categories deserve a bashing... I did NOT bash the Italians (whose food and women I love)... I simply asserted that Mike was a disgrace to Italy..

Love,
    Candle

#56     May 8, 2002
  7. Funny those that lecture us not to bash other cultures have never had to live life wearing a burqa.

Hmm.

#57     May 8, 2002
  8. NickLeeson

NickLeeson Guest

There you have me in a spot as I haven't had the solitude to peacefully peruse in full detail all the musings of Mike-Claire, but from what I have managed to infer I do not seem to have missed much.

As for the French, olala, j'aime Paris, pas de question, and an open mind in different cultures mostly offers more than it imposes, and ole Bin, well history is history.

May the Force be with you and all others that wouldn't throw the first stone

#58     May 8, 2002
  9. NickLeeson

NickLeeson Guest

Ahh, but why should you care if that is their choice?

To each their own, I say.

#59     May 8, 2002

10. Have to point out though, you have hit the nail on the head by accident:

in a lot of cases it is NOT their choice. They must comply or receive anything from a beating to a bullet.

Hence the bashing

p.s. surely you aren't THE Nick Leeson? Tapping away from a jail cell in Singapore?

#60     May 8, 2002