Mike - Claire Thread

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Seanote, May 7, 2002.

1. Neil

Neil

meanwhile.. back at the ranch the viewings of that disreputable thread continue to rise beyond all expectations! I'm betting myself that it hits 10k before it drops off the first page of the direct access forum..

It may be pointless.. it may be stupid.. but on the other hand it WAS funny, which is worth something these days

Neil

#31     May 7, 2002
  2. I think it will :p

All it takes is a few more kid-like attitudes. Where's Rodney to keep the peace. I miss that guy.

Nihaba Ashi

#32     May 7, 2002
  3. Neil

Neil

Pray tell.. who is rodney?

Neil

#33     May 7, 2002
  4. ddefina

ddefina

P.S. P.S.

New testimony has revealed why 3 Los Angeles police officers
    beat motorist Rodney King, while 20 more stood around and watched:

Union rules!

#34     May 7, 2002
  5. It was funny but I fear I've wasted most of my afternoon trading bon mots with M. Mike. And I'm supposed to be studying for the 55!

#35     May 7, 2002
  6. Rodney King. A black man who was beaten by the LA cops for resisting arrest and was awarded 3.8 million bucks for his troubles. Ain't America great?

#36     May 7, 2002
  7. Yes, it's too bad we can't all be as mature and enlightened as you. Your shining countenance inspires us to greater things.

Tool.

#37     May 7, 2002
  8. That SOB (mike-claire) still owes us all an apology!

#38     May 7, 2002

9. Even better, I hear ol' Rodney turned that chump change into some major kachingos daytrading stocks and options, and now he has an infomercial, website and even a book, "P&L and PCP: how to run from the freakin' cops" or something like that.

Or was that some other guy?

#39     May 7, 2002
  10. That was Waxie King! Rodney, sadly, is back in jail or on probation or somesuch. I believe he lost the money in a failed record producing career. I may be mistaken.

(BTW, whoever it was that called Waxie "Oilie" is a genius)

#40     May 7, 2002