Mike - Claire Thread

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Seanote, May 7, 2002.

1. Brother Mike-Claire,

Well at least he doesn't have misunderstood peanuts, like French men do (which explains why French females prefer non-French men)...

Love,
    Candle

#21     May 7, 2002

2. what's really sad is that Mike-Claire actually sounds like that...

#22     May 7, 2002
  3. Neil

Neil

Well said, that was truly brilliant indeed.. and to anyone who thinks this is all pointless.. well so it is, but satire is sometimes the best way to deal with dangerous sentiments.. not the censor.

Neil

#23     May 7, 2002
  4. Nobody can be that stupid; Baron are sure that it is not Hitman in drag?

Maybe you should check his IP and see where he is really from.

#24     May 7, 2002
  5. Yeah, but you 1) don't understand sarcasm or would have understood that about 90% of what I said to Milky was tongue-in-cheek 2) don't understand that Milky, not me or anyone else, made it a America vs. Europe debate and therefore any comments we made were legitimate 3) are a hypocrite as you just lumped me in with high school shooters, which I might add, is totally irrelevent. You aren't a Californian by any chance?

Omae Nihonjin ka?

#25     May 7, 2002
  6. Stockjobber, Nihaba, can't we all just get along?

I for one do not support long drawn out threads that are essentially nothing more than a back and forth argument between two posters. That sort of thing should not be tolerated.

:D

p.s.

What are the LA rules for poker?

Four clubs beat a king

Why do LA cops like to leave the game early?

So they can beat the crowd

#26     May 7, 2002
  7. I agree, darkhorse. Nihaba should just agree that I was right and move on.:D

#27     May 7, 2002
  8. Maybe you should explore ET's ignore feature for mike-claire as I have.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/member2.php?s=&action=viewlist&userlist=ignore

Try it...it works great and I didn't even have to ignore all of THEM...just mike-claire.

:p

Nihaba Ashi

#28     May 7, 2002
  9. Why would you want to ignore someone who is so entertaining?

#29     May 7, 2002
  10. Why don't you do the same and quit telling me what to do like some creepy neo-fascist? :D

#30     May 7, 2002