Mike - Claire Thread

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Seanote, May 7, 2002.

1. NickLeeson

NickLeeson Guest

That must have been a very interesting experience, working for Ludwig in the "eighth" continent.

Gosh, that really is starting to kick in, the last century.

Hmm:D

#121     May 9, 2002
  2. Neil

Neil

Only half irish... half english and half inebriated.. (I think I am the only one who ever finds that joke funny!)

So some days I choose to think irish, or in other words daft.. and other days I choose to act english.. (you know the brits.. odd ) so as you can imagine I am a spilt personality... lol

Neil

#122     May 9, 2002
  3. NickLeeson

NickLeeson Guest

Haha, that had me laughing, thanks for a funny start to the day:D :D :D :D :D

#123     May 9, 2002
  4. I don't know about you, but I like trading from 6:30A - 1PM Pacific Time. It's funny, some people want us to open in Hawaii, but can you imagine waking up at 1:30 AM to go trade? How about Bermuda (Noon-6 or so)....

Don

#124     May 9, 2002

5. The funniest thing I've ever seen on television was in the UK. It was a game of 'Gaelic Football' (I think that's what they called it).

A bunch of guys in little shorts running around a field with a ball that looks like an oversized dinosaur egg. One guy throws it to a teammate granny style, who then kicks it straight up into the air like a rocket launch. It seems to take forever to come back down, straight down. Some other guy catches it, makes about three half circles, and the entire opposing team tackles him and starts beating on him. The game breaks out into a mass fistfight and is called off after less than ten minutes. I laughed so hard I almost wet myself.

#125     May 9, 2002
  6. Neil

Neil

LOL yeah thats about it! But even better is the Hurling Match.. (which in the States I believe is seeing who can throw up further) but in ireland involves a more spirited form of ball skills even than gaelic football! The ball is in this case tiny and they arm themselves with hockey type sticks.. hardened and polished.. now THATS fun!! When those matches break up into the mass rows all hell breaks out.. I think there is even a fund for the brain damaged ex hurlers in ireland!

Neil

#126     May 9, 2002
  7. Neil

Neil

I guess this thread should fade away now.. I kinda liked the idea that it might remain as a testament to mike O'-claire (why has he a girls name anyway?) .. just to show where intolerance and vehemence gets you.. immortalised within the hallowed halls of elitetrader forever!

Neil

#127     May 9, 2002