Mike Bloomberg is preparing to enter the Democratic presidential primary

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ETJ, Nov 7, 2019.

1. ETJ

ETJ

2. dozu888

dozu888

lol and we have so many people brain washed by the leftist media that Trump will lose for sure... this is a desperation move by Bloomie because the current Dems line up is like 3-7 off suit while Trump is holding pocket aces.

WeToddDid2 likes this.
  3. Overnight

Overnight

Just what we need, another billionaire loser with little experience in politics as President. I do not care their party line. We need a POOR person as president for once in this recent age. Some shmoe off the street who has views that gel with the unwashed. THEIR politics will be more valid than those who have not lived the life of an every-day normal person.

UsualName likes this.
  4. Cuddles

Cuddles

Poors in office tend to tow the Chavez line. How 'bout middle class?

5. Overnight

Overnight

The middle class ARE the poor. Dunno' who you thought I was talkin' about.

6. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

Bloomberg was mayor of NYC.

He built a multinational company from scratch - no help from daddy.

He’s a very moderate republican and Democrat. I think he’d be one of the best choices for president (after bill gates).

RedDuke likes this.
  7. Overnight

Overnight

As I said, very little experience in politics...

No more billionaires...

Another billionaire. Very little politics. They have no grasp of the politic of the little folks.

8. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

The last guy who understood the little guy was accused of being a Kenyan, and a lot of little guys voted against his party in favor of a fake billionaire who shits in a solid gold toilet.

9. Overnight

Overnight

At least he was a senator for 10 years before he ran? That's more than a "little" politic like being a city mayor.

10. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

More like 10 months. Before that he was a community organizer. (I’m an Obama fan, but he did not have the political experience you are looking for. He is smart and supposively studied the issues deeply, which is why he was a good president).

Bloomberg was actually mayor for like 10 years: the chief executive of one of the most complex cities on the planet, dealing with the aftermath of 911 and the epicenter of the financial crisis.

#10     Nov 7, 2019