Mika Brzeznski admits to getting talking points from the white house.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Feb 7, 2012.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Morning Joe
    6:07 a.m. Eastern
    February 7, 2012

MIKA BRZEZINSKI: Well, it’s just the Peggy Noonan piece left some things out. I think we're going to have her on, right? Maybe not today? But we are trying to get her.

JOE SCARBOROUGH: I hope so.

MIKA BRZEZINSKI: As the governor of Connecticut pointed out yesterday, there are 28 states that have these policies in place.

JOE SCARBOROUGH: Great.

MIKA BRZEZINSKI: Six states have the one that the Obama administration are putting in place, and the thing that was really left out is that in this new order, there's a one to two to three-year grace period for religious institutions to work it out, to try to find a model in which it can be done. Like Hawaii has one.

JOE SCARBOROUGH: Ok, so lets start with this –

MIKA BRZEZINSKI: Now I’m not– That’s just really important information that we’ve never.

JOE SCARBOROUGH: Let’s start with number two first that the White House is putting out.

MIKA BRZEZINSKI: Yeah, I know, I had a call with them yesterday. So when you ask Mark what the White House is saying, you can also ask me because I took copious notes on this trying to figure it out because I don’t agree with it.

JOE SCARBOROUGH: Well I know you do–

MIKA BRZEZINSKI: But I have to say that the article, appears to be very misleading.

JOE SCARBOROUGH: They send you the memos, I understand now [unclear].

MIKA BRZEZINSKI: No, I actually was very curious about this, because I don’t understand it.

JOE SCARBOROUGH: Well very good.

MIKA BRZEZINSKI: So I did some work and actually, you know, got information that we didn't have.

http://newsbusters.org/sites/default/files/2012-02-07-MSNBC-MJ-SCARBOROUGH-BRZEZEZINSKI.mp3 Here is the audio....

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/brent-...s-mandate-rattling-obama-talkin#ixzz1ll3j99Ef