Mika Brzeznski admits to getting talking points from the white house.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E. Pad, Feb 7, 2012.

1. Max E. Pad

Max E. Pad

Morning Joe
    6:07 a.m. Eastern
    February 7, 2012

MIKA BRZEZINSKI: Well, it’s just the Peggy Noonan piece left some things out. I think we're going to have her on, right? Maybe not today? But we are trying to get her.

JOE SCARBOROUGH: I hope so.

MIKA BRZEZINSKI: As the governor of Connecticut pointed out yesterday, there are 28 states that have these policies in place.

JOE SCARBOROUGH: Great.

MIKA BRZEZINSKI: Six states have the one that the Obama administration are putting in place, and the thing that was really left out is that in this new order, there's a one to two to three-year grace period for religious institutions to work it out, to try to find a model in which it can be done. Like Hawaii has one.

JOE SCARBOROUGH: Ok, so lets start with this –

MIKA BRZEZINSKI: Now I’m not– That’s just really important information that we’ve never.

JOE SCARBOROUGH: Let’s start with number two first that the White House is putting out.

MIKA BRZEZINSKI: Yeah, I know, I had a call with them yesterday. So when you ask Mark what the White House is saying, you can also ask me because I took copious notes on this trying to figure it out because I don’t agree with it.

JOE SCARBOROUGH: Well I know you do–

MIKA BRZEZINSKI: But I have to say that the article, appears to be very misleading.

JOE SCARBOROUGH: They send you the memos, I understand now [unclear].

MIKA BRZEZINSKI: No, I actually was very curious about this, because I don’t understand it.

JOE SCARBOROUGH: Well very good.

MIKA BRZEZINSKI: So I did some work and actually, you know, got information that we didn't have.

http://newsbusters.org/sites/default/files/2012-02-07-MSNBC-MJ-SCARBOROUGH-BRZEZEZINSKI.mp3 Here is the audio....

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/brent-...s-mandate-rattling-obama-talkin#ixzz1ll3j99Ef