Mighty Quiet on the Bear Front and no new Conspiracy Theories?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by hairdresser, Jun 2, 2009.

1. Dumbest comment of the day.

Who cares???
    Just TRADE PRICE!!!
    :)

#21     Jun 2, 2009
  2. This guy has been short since the first week in April.

LOL.

#22     Jun 2, 2009
  3. You've been a hair dresser since Dow 3000.

#23     Jun 2, 2009
  4. Everybody knows market corrections only last a few months.

#24     Jun 2, 2009

5. Hairy crossdresser,

I imagine you look & talk like Sacha Baron Cohen's BRUNO!

Can you confirm?

:)

#25     Jun 2, 2009
  6. piezoe

piezoe

You know, every thing you say is right, except perhaps the 75% done part, because we can not know that except in hind sight. But Landis is right too. What is your your point? Just trade what's happening now, revise your support and resistance levels as need be and pay attention.

As someone on ET said long ago, trading on the basis of what you think the market should do [based on logic and reason] is a quick way to the poor house.

(addition in brackets is mine)

#26     Jun 2, 2009

7. That's artiste' to you and I.

:cool:

#27     Jun 2, 2009
  8. S2007S

S2007S

You bulls stay as bullish as you want, when the markets sink 10-15% in a month or 2 don't worry.

:p :p :p :p :p

#28     Jun 2, 2009
  9. S2007S

S2007S

Watching cramer for laughs and he says the NDX 100 chart shows a climb to 1584 or another 104 point rally, he said forget QQQQ buy AAPL.....

He sounds too bullish, sounds like he did in late 2007 and still hyping the 4 horsemen, too funny.

Will see the outcome of this shortly.

TECH rally isnt over!!!!!

#29     Jun 2, 2009
  10. Illum

Illum

She was some bear. Took out Bear Stearns, Lehman, GM, C to a large extent, and others, GGP etc. Many more over exposed wont be able to roll over their debt. But.. It's a bull now till it isn't. If Ireland is going to pull through, we just might make it...... What if you stayed short into 2003? Maybe it is all bs inflation money printing, well, take some for yourself.

I still can't believe UBS made it, bleh, ah well this is probably a secular bear. See ya next winter UBS.

#30     Jun 2, 2009