Middle East Meltdown and US Foreign Policy.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SouthAmerica, Jul 13, 2006.

1. AP/Reuters is biased pro-Israel. If one compares the headlines between them and BBC the bias is obvious. They gloss-over Israeli misdeeds and accentuate the Palestinian ones. If one really wants a fair look at it one must read BBC.

#431     Nov 24, 2012
  2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Many would say that the BBC is anti-Israeli and pro-terrorist. You ignore that *fact* that rockets were fired into Israel from Gaza for weeks before Israel responded with airstrikes. That indicates that you are personally biased against Israel so your comments about the media lack any objectivity and are to be dismissed out of hand.

#432     Nov 24, 2012
  3. #433     Nov 24, 2012
  4. They can hold all the peace talks they want, but there will never be peace in the Middle East. Billions of years from now, when Earth is hurtling toward the Sun and there is nothing left alive on the planet except a few microorganisms, the microorganisms living in the Middle East will be bitter enemies.
    -- Dave Berry, "25 Things I Have Learned in 50 Years"

#434     Nov 24, 2012
  5. Until perhaps religion is no more.

#435     Nov 24, 2012
  6. You have it backwards. People are more interested in twinkies because they suffer from middle east fatigue.

Here in the US we have Jehovah Witness knock on your door, no one opens the door, everyone hides, pretends they are not home.

Just because Allah Akbar ( or should I say Al Jazerra) comes into our homes via televison, newspaper or internet, everyone pretends there's no one home (listening). get it?

Why do you suppose "Ding dongs" are the national food?

#436     Nov 24, 2012
  7. Touche. But and a big but, you're no help. Athesist will not further the cause or bring peace, you have a different agenda.

#437     Nov 24, 2012
  8. In Beijing, China's Foreign Ministry condemned Israel's ongoing assault on Gaza.

---------------------------------

China better shut the hell up. You know why? Years from now, they'll have troops in the Midlle East. Everyone gets sucked into the quagmire.

#438     Nov 24, 2012
  9. .
    December 12, 2012

SouthAmerica: Here is one more chapter of lunatic Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Nethanyahu comedy act: “I am a real trouble maker”....and a big “cry baby”....

If the world doesn't pay attention to me, then I will get my big white pad and my crayons and ….

Hah, hah, hah.....

Gerald Celente - Trends In The News - "The Right Of Defense"

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/NCHXz7f4KrY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#439     Dec 12, 2012