Middle East Meltdown and US Foreign Policy.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SouthAmerica, Jul 13, 2006.

1. .
    August 24, 2012

SouthAmerica: Reply to Good Ole Boy

Let me clarify something first: I am agnostic, and I don't care which religion anybody follows. I have a bunch of people who are my friends and they are also Jewish – It makes no difference to me if they are Catholic, Protestant, Jewish or if they practice Buddhism.

I am against "Zionists" - "Zionism" is a political agenda, and it does not have anything to do with religion.

If I was going to put money in the line, and place a bet here is were I would place my bet:

That Israel is using once more the “Israel is planning to attack Iran threat” just to “Blackmail” and get an US government guaranty that the “gravy train” will continue coming from the old USA to Israel on a regular schedule for the next 4 years – Israel is using maximum leverage to get as much money as they can from the US taxpayer....

The Charlie Rose Show - Israel/Iran/USA
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=3470689&highlight=Benjamin#post3470689

March 9, 2012

SouthAmerica: I posted the following on the Charlie Rose Show on March 8, 2012.

Charlie Rose interview with Jeffrey Goldberg and Dennis Ross about Israel/USA/Iran crisis

March 8, 2012

Ricardo wrote: You should not worry about Israel attacking Iran – it is just a strategy to make sure that when the United States government starts cutting their budget, they keep the gravy train coming to Israel right on schedule – this is an opportunity to sweet the “gravy train” even further for the next few years.

It is almost a sure bet that Barack Obama will be re-elected and will be the president of the United States for the next 4 years.

I can imagine how the private conversations between U.S. President Barack Obama and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu went behind close doors. Here is how I think the conversation went:

Barack: We need you to cool off your rhetoric right now regarding Iran, besides this is a presidential election year, and we can't afford for gas prices to skyrocket in 2012.

Netanyahu: O.K., I see that you got the point that we are trying to make – just look around to the damage that our rhetoric it has been inflicting for many months to the collapsing European economy, to the US economy, and to the world economy in general; our rhetoric about attacking Iran it has worked one more time and oil prices have gone up even though global demand for oil has been going down.

Can you imagine what would happen to the price of oil if Israel was stupid enough to attack Iran?

It is good that you grasped what would happen to your re-election efforts, and the damage that skyrocketing oil prices would do to the global economy – just to clarify a little more for you: we are talking about the global economy imploding into a black hole resulting in a lot worse Great Depression than the one that the world had in the 1930's.

Did you grasped the entire picture? We are talking here about economic Armageddon.

Now that you got the picture, let's negotiate how much will be included on the “gravy train” for the next 4 years, and make sure that the “gravy train” keeps its regular delivery schedule regarding Israel.

It is a win-win situation for the United States and for Israel; you get re-elected here in the old USA and oil prices starts going down right now without the Israeli threat of attacking Iran.

The timing was perfect for us to bring back the old strategy regarding attacking Iran, we guaranty that the “gravy train” will continue coming from the old USA for 4 more years, and I guess the Iranians also don't mind about this oil embargo business, and so on, since that worked perfect for the Iranians in every way.

The Iranians have been getting a much higher oil price for their supply, and they are laughing all the way to the bank. The embargo also helped them to get rid off many of the European countries that had no money to pay for their monthly oil bill, because they are all going bankrupt. And at the same time the embargo did free this new supply of oil that Iran can sell at a better price to the Asian countries, and actually they can get paid on time, and India is even willing to pay for the new oil with gold instead of euros or US dollars.

Note: In the old days, this type of activity it was called a blackmail, but in today's world it is a negotiation.

In a nutshell: at the end of the day, the entire Israel/USA/Iran crisis it is all about money, oil prices and greed.

The Israel is planning to attack Iran...
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=67053&perpage=6&pagenumber=71

August 16, 2012

SouthAmerica: Here is another episode of the hit TV comedy series “Israel and the USA are going to attack Iran...”

Hah, hah, hah...

Now that the Olympics is gone we can go back to the old TV comedy series to keep you guys entertained – I know that it is only the old re-runs of the same old materials, but still good for another laugh....

Just play along for the 100th time regarding the same old routine....

Israel is going to attack Iran before the US presidential election....

Hah, hah, hah.......

Watch this video and have a good laugh the Israeli media and these old buggers are pathetic......

Here is another lesson on how Israel takes the US government for a ride - on this episode of the hit TV comedy series “Israel and the USA are going to attack Iran...” - right before the US presidential election Israel blackmail the United States with empty threats of Israel attacking Iran right before the US election.

I wonder how much money the Israelis are demanding from the United States this time around?

The way that this routine works is: the United States will pay the blackmail amount and the Israelis will keep the old threat alive to be used in another occasion to get another bite at the US in the future. (in this case: threat = the same old Bullshit)

This routine is pathetic, but works every time....and the United States plays the role of a "Patsy".

SouthAmerica: Good Ole Boy, but I also would hedge my bet just in case, because we are dealing with a bunch of old crazy lunatics who are running the state of Israel, who have been beating the war drums for many years and they are eager to start a major and destructive war in the Middle East – besides we need to take in consideration the following:

The “Prophecies of Nostradamus” say that a “Third World War” would start in the Middle East by the third “Anti-Christ” sometime around our time - The first two “Anti-Christs” Nostradamus predicted were Napoleon Bonaparte and Adolf Hitler.

Based on his actions regarding bombing and killing of the Palestinian people, sending death squads to assassinate people in other countries, and so on... - today it is obvious to the entire world that the third and final “Anti-Christ” that Nostradamus predicted it is the neurotic, lunatic and warmongering Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Nethanyahu.

The third “Anti-Christ's” destiny is made clear by Nostradamus – unlike the first two, he is the first to die in a war he initiates...by a rocket falling out of the skies.

In a world already under a lot of stress and at the edge of the abyss related to the collapsing international social, economic and financial systems – the “First Great Depression of the New Millennium” that is underway - the last thing we need today is that a bunch of lunatics who are running Israel to make things even worse to everybody around the world by starting “World War III” just to make sure that another “Prophecy of Nostradamus” materializes and come to pass.

#371     Aug 24, 2012
  2. August 25, 2012

SouthAmerica: Excellent analysis by Pepe Escobar of the collapsing Middle East....

Corbett Report Radio 201 -- Around the World with Pepe Escobar – August 22, 2012

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xZSv4gB0_LY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Originally aired on AUG 22, 2012

Tonight we talk to Pepe Escobar, roving correspondent for ATimes.com, about the flashpoints in the middle east and North Africa. We discuss the latest round of Iran war hysteria, the Israeli position in the region, the Turkish role in the Syrian war, and the latest moves of newly-elected Muslim Brotherhood President of Egypt, Mohammed Morsi.

#372     Aug 25, 2012
  3. the Boy from Brazil can't cavil against the Jews enough. His predecessors welcomed with open arms Nazi war criminals
    after thier genocidal state collapsed against the onslaught of the Allies in WW2 and now the assertive Jewish state of Israel rankles him to no end. He says the Israelis whine and shout about an existential threat just to wrangle dollars out of America. Sound familiar? Those slimy wily Jews always get others to do thier dirty work for them. And they can turn a nickel into a dollar while sending you to the poor house. How many times have we heard this before? Israel has 4 million Jews. Oh my God! 4 million with only 7 billion people on the planet.

SA. I tell you what. Come up to my town, New York, so this Jew can kick the living shit out of your Jew hating ass. If you can't afford the airfare, I'll come down to see you. But see you I will you miserable Nazi piece of shit.

#373     Aug 25, 2012
  4. A jew boy from nyc calls himself "good ole boy" now that's fricken funny.

Yeah and I live in what's called LA.
    (lower Alabama)

I suppose next you will be detailing how "yer gonna kick my ass" too!

#374     Aug 25, 2012
  5. No, soon, I'm sure a stray hog will charm you in your weaker moments. Your Grandpa helped hang that jewboy back in 1913? Getting a hardon thinkin about aint'cha? Yee ha. I'm a hang me some Jewboy if he's a COMING DOWN TO MY TOWN. yEEEHAAA!!!

Grandpa tole me about dem good ole days. hang em uppity niggers and Jew instagators. My cousin Virgil shot dem boys in Mississippi back in '64 and I's a know he was right.! Wher is my shine, woman!?

Damn. Ain't had no woman inna lan time. Need me some hot pork flesh. Lawdy lawdy, lower Alambama gives the righteous pleasure it sure do!

Amma go bar huntin next. Ah luv bar hunting (That's bear hunting to you normal people) Mah daddy wen bar huntin. Hiz daddy wen bar huntin. Ah luv bar huntin.

How is it the bars didn't kill that family? Are bars really that dumb?

Someone calls out SA, an avowed anti american and this douchebag takes issue it while identifying his womb as lower Alabama. It's a shame you stroke SA's cock. But, hey, you are an LA!

#375     Aug 25, 2012
  6. All that for lil ole me
    Got anymore sterotypes.
    I'm just disappointed you didn't threaten me:D :D

#376     Aug 26, 2012
  7. August 26, 2012

Let me clarify once again, because you missed the point: I am agnostic, and I don't care which religion anybody follows. I have a bunch of people who are my friends and they are also Jewish – It makes no difference to me if they are Catholic, Protestant, Jewish or if they practice Buddhism.

I am against "Zionists" like you - "Zionism" is a political agenda, and it does not have anything to do with religion.

And we have a long track record of Israel being aboard the US government “gravy train”and Israel is using one of its tactics to get as much money from the US taxpayer as they can, and once more Israel is using the “Israel is planning to attack Iran threat” just to “Blackmail” and get an US government guaranty that the “gravy train” will continue coming from the old USA to Israel on a regular schedule for the next 4 years – Israel is using maximum leverage right before an US presidential election to be able to get as much money as they can from the US taxpayer....

Your timing is perfect for a big payout....it worked before and it will work once again....and the old buggers who run the Israeli scam will be laughing all the way to the bank with their new loot.

Israel's economy depends heavily on the Gravy Train that comes year after year from the United States, and without this Gravy Train the Israeli economy would not be anything to write home about it.

Just keep in mind: the Gravy Train coming from the United States is about to reach the end of the road.

The best thing the Obama administration can do regarding US foreign policy it is to distance the United States from Israel, and stop funding that country and its non-sense.

The United States continued funding of Israel year after year is one of the reasons that peace it will never be achieved in the Middle East – the continued US funding of Israel is a major incentive for Israel to sabotage any type of potential peace deals regarding that part of the world.

Israel got addicted to the gravy train that comes from the United States year after year, and Israel will do anything to keep the gravy train coming on a regular basis in the future.

I wonder is Americans are smart enough to figure out that simple fact.

Basically you don’t need to be a rocket scientist to figure that one out – the gravy train from the United States is a major incentive for Israel to keep that mess in the Middle East going on in the future until Americans wake up and realize that the key to Middle East peace is to cut 100 percent any military and financial aid to Israel.

Definition: gravy train (an expression)
    n. Slang

1) An occupation or other source of income that requires little effort while yielding considerable profit.

2) Income obtained with a minimum of effort

3) Easy money.

There are many things that are happening that gives us a clear signal that the relationship between US/Israel is reaching the end of the line.

We have reached a major turning point in global history and the world is changing as never seen before and there is nothing the Jewish Lobby can do about to stop the events that are already underway.

The world is changing faster than you think, and there is nothing you can do about it on your efforts to try to keep things as they were in the past.

Most countries around the world realized that there are more important things around the world related to the future such as India and China with almost 2.5 billion people than little Israel with 7 million people.

The reality is: Israel with 7 million people is immaterial and irrelevant in a global population of 7 and very soon 8 billion people.

The world don't revolve around Israel and its never ending troubles.

As the economic and financial power moves from Europe and the United States to the Asian countries – All the leverage that Israel has had in the last 60 years becomes completely irrelevant, and obsolete on this new world of the 21st century.

That's a fact!!!!!!!!

It's crazy for the United States to continue to give Israel all kinds of support as the United States has been giving in the last 60 years.

The world has changed in drastic ways, and even the United States is becoming a former superpower faster than most people has realized.

Right now the United States is going through the late stages of a life cycle of a superpower - all superpowers have the same life cycle: birth, maturation, old age and disintegration.

The United States and Europe have reached the old age stage, and now they are moving to the disintegration stage – and we can see signs of that all over the place.

August 26, 2012

SouthAmerica: Regarding the US government “Gravy Train” to Israel (that money pit) it is being delivered year after in the billions of US dollars – money that is very badly needed in the United States to help the states in the old USA that are all going broke one after another.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showt...Israel+received+in+US+foreign+aid#post1549015

July 30, 2007

SouthAmerica: $ 30 billion dollars in military aid – for a country smaller than New Jersey – and about $ 8 billion dollars of this aid it is in cash

For a country with a GDP of around $ 140 billion dollars – why make peace in the area and risk losing the free ride.

Israel government annual budget is around $50 billion dollars including defense spending of around $ 10.5 billion dollars.

You don’t have to be a rocket scientist to figure out that a large part of the defense spending from the Israeli government annual budget goes to pay salary for the soldiers, pensions, health care, maintenance of arsenal including the nuclear arms and so on….

After all these normal expenses related to defense spending there is not much money left to increase the Israeli destruction capabilities. That is where the US military aid comes handy – and most of the bombs, guided missiles, and god knows what else that have been killing thousands of people in the Gaza strip, in Lebanon and so on – the carnage and death toll in that area comes with the compliments of the United States government – and all these deadly weapons have the label “Made in USA”.

Israel have been receiving military aid from the United States since 1973 – adjusted for inflation and in terms of current dollars probably the United States have invested over $200 billion dollars in military aid to Israel during the period 1973 – 2007.

The American investments in military aid to Israel during all these years are paying great dividends just look around in that area of the world – Lebanon, Gaza Strip, Iraq and so on…

And we usually use “Enron” as an example of what looks like a bad investment.

What would have happened if instead of giving all this military aid to Israel during all these years if the money had been invested instead in education, and a Marshall plan to help lift all boats in that area of the world?

I don’t blame the Israelis from wanting to keep the "gravy train" coming to Israel on a regular basis.

#377     Aug 26, 2012
  8. .
    August 26, 2012

We have the hit TV comedy series “Israel and the USA are going to attack Iran...” which it has been playing on the enclosed thread for the last 6 years.

Good Ole Boy, when you wrote the following: “...the Boy from Brazil can't cavil against the Jews enough. His predecessors welcomed with open arms Nazi war criminals after thier genocidal state collapsed against the onslaught of the Allies in WW2 and now the assertive Jewish state of Israel rankles him to no end. He says the Israelis whine and shout about an existential threat just to wrangle dollars out of America. Sound familiar? Those slimy wily Jews always get others to do thier dirty work for them. And they can turn a nickel into a dollar while sending you to the poor house. How many times have we heard this before? Israel has 4 million Jews. Oh my God! 4 million with only 7 billion people on the planet.”

That kind of material and old routine fits better as one of the episodes of the hit TV comedy series “Israel and the USA are going to attack Iran...” - on this episode when the “Jewish Lobby” sees that Americans are waking up and are getting tired to play “Patsy” to Israel's constant money blackmail – then it is time to go back to the old routine the “victim routine” the everybody hate the Jews routine, and use the WW II card.

The only problem is that my generation and all the people who born after the end of WW II can't relate to that period of world history – my mother was just a child during WW II, and by the time I was a teenager WW II was just entertainment for us provided by Hollywood movies such as:

The 50 greatest World War II movies
    http://www.timeout.com/film/features/show-feature/8357/

or

List of the best World War I movies
    http://www.ranker.com/list/all-worl...-of-world-war-i-movies/all-genre-movies-lists

or

Book: An Empire of Their Own: How the Jews Invented Hollywood – by Neal Gabler
    http://www.amazon.com/An-Empire-Their-Own-Hollywood/dp/0385265573

Neal Gabler explores the fascinating question of how Hollywood was created primarily by a remarkable group of men who fit into a remarkably small demographic: European Jewish immigrants, most of them poor, most of them from Manhattan's lower east side, none of them practicing Jews, most of them from families with weak father figures. But together they moved to an almost completely protestant city and created the most successful form of popular entertainment in America, presenting an idealized version of American life for a nation in a constant for new national myths. The most fascinating thing about the book is the gap between the mythical world that they were presenting and their own backgrounds.

Anyway, at the end of the day when you say: “Nazi war criminals after their genocidal state collapsed against the onslaught of the Allies in WW2” - that mean as much to our generation as the history of the “Native American Genocide” that you can see on this documentary.

Native American Genocide

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/iKbiLBXIccw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The “Jewish Lobby” wants the people around the world to think that the “Jews” have a monopoly regarding the subject of genocide, but the truth is: world history is full with stories of genocides and and tremendous tragedy's all over the place going back thousands of years.

Genocide is a term coined in 1944 by Raphael Lemkin to describe the deliberate and systematic destruction, in whole or in part, of an ethnic, racial, religious, or national group – and genocide is happening all the time somewhere around our planet.

You can read the history of genocide at the following website:

Genocides in History
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocides_in_history

Anyway, today anyone who is 50 years old or younger it does not associate the name of Israel with WW II or with the history of Moses and the “Ten Commandments” - they associate the people of Israel with no ending wars, with Israeli gunships blowing up buildings full with women, children, and senior citizens in Gaza and West Bank, or sending assassinating squads to kill people in other countries around the world.

Today, the image of Israel around the world is more related to Israel being a cruel oppressor of the Palestinian people, Israel sending assassination squads to kill people around the world, and this warmongering machine ruled by a completely out of control, neurotic, crazy, lunatic Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Nethanyahu.

Israel is planning to attack Iran...
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=67053&perpage=6&pagenumber=71

August 16, 2012

SouthAmerica: Here is another episode of the hit TV comedy series “Israel and the USA are going to attack Iran...”

Hah, hah, hah...

Now that the Olympics is gone we can go back to the old TV comedy series to keep you guys entertained – I know that it is only the old re-runs of the same old materials, but still good for another laugh....

Just play along for the 100th time regarding the same old routine....

Israel is going to attack Iran before the US presidential election....

Hah, hah, hah.......

Watch this video and have a good laugh the Israeli media and these old buggers are pathetic......

Here is another lesson on how Israel takes the US government for a ride - on this episode of the hit TV comedy series “Israel and the USA are going to attack Iran...” - right before the US presidential election Israel blackmail the United States with empty threats of Israel attacking Iran right before the US election.

I wonder how much money the Israelis are demanding from the United States this time around?

The way that this routine works is: the United States will pay the blackmail amount and the Israelis will keep the old threat alive to be used in another occasion to get another bite at the US in the future. (in this case: threat = the same old Bullshit)

This routine is pathetic, but works every time....and the United States plays the role of a "Patsy".

August 26, 2012

I understand that the information on this video must be driving you nuts, since that kind or reporting shows that the Middle East is spinning completely out of control and how Israel and the United States are losing control of everything. They also discuss how incapable Israel is regarding a follow up on Israel's threat to attack Iran....

The “Jewish Lobby” controls the mainstream media in the United States – that's why nobody pays attention to the US mainstream media anymore and their old propaganda from a world long gone....

If you want to be informed and learn about what is really happening around the world then you need to watch people such as Pepe Escobar in the internet and James Corbett, and many other people on the web who are replacing the old dying, and obsolete media that used to control and manipulate all the information that people read all the time.

Goodbye to the old US mainstream media controlled by the “Jewish Lobby”, and welcome the new media of the 21st century with people such as Julian Assange from Wikileaks, and all the new voices that are helping to bring the truth of what is happening around the world to the people who are reading their reporting and watching on the internet all kinds of events that are happening around the world.

If you have some time then please check this video of the Corbett Report he is interviewing Pepe Escobar - one of the best journalists that you can find anywhere.

I have been following Pepe Escobar video interviews, and also his articles for a few years, and I can say to you he is a first rate journalist.

Corbett Report Radio 201 -- Around the World with Pepe Escobar – August 22, 2012

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xZSv4gB0_LY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This is an excellent interview that explains in detail the fast moving world of the Middle East and how Israel and the United States must be in shock with the speed of change in that part of the world – changes that only will help the United States to pay more attention to the needs of the Arab world, and end the silly and wasteful relationship that the United States has had with Israel all these years.

#378     Aug 26, 2012
  9. Here again are SA's antisemitic canards about the "Jewish Lobby", and how the Jews control the media. He simply states this as a fact and proceeds from this dubious premise. I didn't know Rupert Murdoch was a jew. But perhaps you would like to grant him honorary membership in the tribe. Isn't there an international conspiracy among the Jews to control the entire world?

You don;t know anything about the Jews of the United States. They are scarcely a monolithic group, and there are many who are not supportive of many of israel's policies.

However, as to United States foreign policy and foreign aid, it's not any of your business. Aren't there some minority groups in Brasil you can focus your bile upon?

#379     Aug 26, 2012
  10. .
    August 26, 2012

You really scored many points here for your team with your comments.

Hah, hah, hah....

The best you could do is come up with the name of this old "Whore of Babylon"....

Rupert Murdoch a dyed-in-the wool member of the Bilderberg Group
    http://issuesoncall.blogspot.com/2007/12/rupert-murdoch-bilderbergs-council-on.html

The international news outlets with their pseudo conservative spokespersons such as O’Reilly, a master pin head and his clueless Sean Hannity who waves the flag and mouths the establishment’s propaganda headed by Rupert Murdoch a dyed-in-the wool member of the Bilderberg Group, founded by that old rascal Prince Bernhardt of the Netherlands whose single purpose is to keep the Royals and the money interests in a position of international power.

...With a single purpose, Israel sits as the capstone over factions supporting the New World Order, thus fulfilling the longing dream of Zionism and the Jewish state reemerging in all it power and ancient glories the glories of King Solomon’s reign.

...Beck has been the major spokesperson for Israel and sponsors the Israeli major news paper, the FLAME. He no longer is within the pseudo conservative Murdoch Fox News television establishment, since he was able to receive sufficient funds from some enormously wealthy contributors to launch his radio program nationwide and his own separate TV network still in its infancy. His entire hour long programs are almost entirely dedicated to the support of Israel and the importance of its survival to the rest of the world.

August 26, 2012

SouthAmerica: By the way, as the article says: “...With a single purpose, Israel sits as the capstone over factions supporting the New World Order, thus fulfilling the longing dream of Zionism and the Jewish state reemerging in all it power and ancient glories the glories of King Solomon’s reign.”

It's pathetic, but this “thus fulfilling the longing dream of Zionism and the Jewish state reemerging in all it power and ancient glories the glories of King Solomon’s reign.” - a world that at its best had 50,000 people.

Hoopla, big deal, who gives a shit today about that?

Most people would think that I was nuts if I was suggesting that a leader of a small town in New Jersey such as Hoboken (population 50,000 in 2010) with all its power and ancient glories the glories of King Frank Sinatra's reign. To fulfill the longing dream of “NewJerseyZionism” to control the world and bring it back in time to the stone age...

If you don't like Hoboken then you can choose another town from this list:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_municipalities_in_New_Jersey

It is too bad that the city of Las Vegas in Nevada has over 580,000 people otherwise you could go with the glories of King Elvis Presley – but again they say what happens in Vegas stay in Vegas.

It seems to me that the Zionists in Israel want to attack Iran – start World War III – and create a world similar to King Solomon’s reign around the year 1,000 BC.

Yes, people of the world let's follow these “lunatics in Israel” and turn the world back in time, and reinstate the glory days of King Solomon’s reign around the year 1,000 BC.

Here is the estimated world population from 10,000 BC to 2011 AD.

Total World Population in Selected Years:

Year…………..# of World Population

10,000 BC…………4 million people

The earliest evidence for prehistoric religion in India date back to the late Neolithic in the early Harappan period (5,500 BCE). That's when Hinduism religion started – and about 80 percent of world population about 4 million people were living in India and China.

5,000 BC…………..5 million
    4,000 BC…………..7 million
    3,000 BC…………14 million
    2,000 BC…………27 million

Around the year 2,000 BC Abraham (the founder of the Jewish religion) is supposed to have migrated with his family into Canaan.

Egypt's king, Ramses II, is now thought to have reigned between 1290-1224 B.C. – this is supposed to be the time when Moses lived and the Jews had their Exodus from Egypt.

The first five books are called the Law, which were written and/or edited primarily by Moses in the early 1290-1224 B.C. .

1,000 BC…………50 million

In 970 BC King David is succeeded by his son Solomon.

In 721 BC the Assyrians overrun Israel, disperses the Israelites and takes thousands as slaves. Israel as a nation vanishes.

Let’s go back now to the year 721 BC when the Assyrians overruns Israel, disperses the Israelites and takes thousands as slaves. Israel as a nation vanishes. The year 721 BC is the end of old Israel, until Israel it is recreated by the British in 1948.

In 721 BC the total world population is estimated to be around 60 million people. Again 75 % of the total (about 45 million people) were living in China and in India – and that leaves about 15 million people scattered around the rest of the world.

The Israel that were destroyed in 721 BC had no more than 50,000 people living in that entire area of the world in small villages raging in size from a few hundred people to maybe 2,000 or 3,000 people on the largest cities.

Can anyone on his right mind justify the mess in the Middle East based on this story of a very small group of people who happen to have lived a long time ago?

500 BC………….100 million
    200 BC………….150 million
    1 AD…………….170 million

Here is the estimated world population from 10,000 BC to 2011 AD.

Total World Population in Selected Years:

Year…………..# of World Population

10,000 BC…………4 million people
    5,000 BC…………..5 million
    4,000 BC…………..7 million
    3,000 BC…………14 million
    2,000 BC…………27 million
    1,000 BC…………50 million
    500 BC………….100 million
    200 BC………….150 million
    1 AD…………….170 million
    200 AD………….190 million
    300 AD………….190 million
    400 AD………….190 million
    500 AD………….190 million
    600 AD………….200 million
    700 AD………….210 million
    800 AD……….…220 million
    900 AD…….……240 million
    1,000 AD………..265 million
    1,100 AD………..320 million
    1,200 AD………..360 million
    1,300 AD………..360 million
    1,400 AD………..350 million
    1,500 AD………..425 million
    1,550 AD………..480 million
    1,600 AD………..545 million
    1,700 AD………..610 million
    1,750 AD………..720 million
    1,800 AD………..900 million
    1,850 AD……...1,200 million or 1.2 billion
    1,900 AD……...1,625 million or 1.6 billion
    1,925 AD……...2,000 million or 2.0 billion
    1,950 AD……...2,500 million or 2.5 billion
    1,960 AD……...3,000 million or 3.0 billion
    1,975 AD……...4,000 million or 4.0 billion
    1,985 AD……...5,000 million or 5.0 billion
    1,999 AD……...6,000 million or 6.0 billion
    2,006 AD……...6,500 million or 6.5 billion
    2,011 AD..........7,000 million or 7.0 billion (people by October 2011)

Note: If you do check various sources regarding the history of world population then you will find out that the various estimates varies a little from source to source for the figures before 1 AD, but at the end of the day their estimates are not too far apart.

Note: Regarding the “Whore of Babylon”...
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whore_of_Babylon

#380     Aug 26, 2012