middle class Americans still dreaming ?

Discussion in 'Economics' started by hippie, May 16, 2011.

1. agd108

agd108

The only thing wrong with America is the excessive corporate influence. The greed is good mentality is true only to a point. Long term greed is good. When corporations are left to rule the country with influence and buying media then the problem is there is short term greed which just screws the middle class and the currencies.

We have to stop giving big corporations tax breaks and incentives to grow larger. They are owned by a few shareholders. Let small businesses compete. Now no one can compete against a large corporation because corporations can afford to completely undercut anyone without breaking a sweat and even go into loss for a few years without caring.

Forces people to be slaves to corporations instead of entrepeneurs. We have to stimulate the entrepenural spirit, not corporate spirit.

Frankly the problem with giving someone's aunt a $30k dental job isn't the dental job, it is the fact that the dental job costs $30k! Why does it cost that much? The corporate / medical mafia. They want to legislate a vitamin so you are forced to buy their pharmaceuticals.

We need strong laws to control out of control corporations.

#21     May 18, 2011

2. I am sick of the bullshit line that immigrants do the jobs Americans won't do as well. I am also sick of the bullshit line that companies outsource their manufacturing plants to other countries because Americans won't work in factories. I can bet that if a factory was looking to open up in the U.S., especially in a poor area, thousands of people would apply for the job, no matter what the company manufactured, especially in this bad economy.

Recently, 1 million people applied to work at McDonald's. They hired 6% of them. I'm sure that most of those jobs were minimum wage and I don't think that all of those applicants were illegals, since I don't think that McDonalds would hire an illegal.

#22     May 19, 2011
  3. olias

olias

yes, and get a bunch of new assholes in there

#23     May 19, 2011
  4. olias

olias

Immigrants do the jobs Americans won't do as well

#24     May 19, 2011
  5. unfortunately, OLAIS is right.

Many unemployed right now are sitting on their Arses holding out as 99ers because they will not take a job that pay's less than they were making or that does not fit "Their Image". FACT

How many people in da HOOD are gona work as day labors? Jess and Al would be out in Arms if brothers were day labors for cheap ass wages....SLAVERY IS BACK.

So, the truth hurts AMERIKA. Illegals do take jobs that many poor refuse to take.

Do your own research, walk through your local hood and offer some jobs that included, cleaning your toilet, picking fruit for 4 bucks an hour in the hot sun, whipping little johnny's arse after he shits himself, et al.

WAKE THE FUCK UP. We have created an "ARMY" of Co-dependents who suck on the STATE and FEDERAL GOVERNMENTs TITS. We no longer offer a temporary support but we offer a fucking way of life for these Parasites.

And this Army of Parasites at the lowest level vote the Parasites at the highest level into office, so they cycle feeds upon its self.

I am against Illegal Immigration but the fact of the matter is, they do plenty of jobs that AMERIKAns would never do because they can get GOV. CHECKS.

#25     May 19, 2011