Microsoft office trial expired

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by mizer, Nov 13, 2005.

1. mizer

mizer

Does anyone know where I can get a valid 25 character product key, so I can use the full version of excel and word? Thanks

2. :D

btw mizer, no way in hell will anyone here offer help or lend creedence to you. Most here are self-made traders who put in the hours and did the work to achieve success.

YOU are free to do the same.

3. omniscient

omniscient Guest

4. Yeah, oo -v2.0 is out. It now has all the features that oo -ximian had, plus. Very nice and stable too. :cool:

Microsoft who???
    How much did you say???
    What!!!...Why on God's green earth would I pay that?
    hehe. :p

5. Is there an idiots guide to open source,anywhere?Otherwise it's best for a PC dunce to stick to tried and tested,reputable,vendors?

6. openoffice.org

7. There are some training videos for OpenOffice here http://business.newsforge.com/business/05/11/09/2044220.shtml?tid=35&tid=136&tid=130

I havn't watched them so no comment on how good they are.

Learning OpenOffice should present about the same level as difficulty as learning MS Office. No knowledge of open source as such is needed.

8. Yeah, besides whats on the web-site, Google "openoffice tutorial" or something similar, and you'll find other contributions.

9. omniscient

omniscient Guest

if you are looking for Open Source material just to run OO, no need. download. install. use. that's it. if you've used MS-Office you should be good to go.

if you are interested in Open Source in general i would just google it for some reference material.

hth

take care :)

omni

#10     Nov 14, 2005