Microsoft "Bing" Shares

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by bearice, Apr 16, 2011.

1. What is the symbol for "Bing" on Greenland stock exchange?

Also which broker allows/deals to buy stocks on Greenland stock exchange.

#21     Apr 19, 2011
  2. BING.GSX

my broker there is InUit Sled International (ISI). fills can be slow though.

#22     Apr 19, 2011
  3. Please give me the website and address for this broker.

#23     Apr 19, 2011
  4. sjfan

sjfan

You can't possibly be this stupid.

#24     Apr 19, 2011
  5. I know some elitetrader members have problems in their head.

sjfan, could you please let me know that I will have to purchase microsoft shares since I am interested in Bing's performance.

Microsoft and Bing shares are the same? Am I correct?

#25     Apr 19, 2011
  6. don't pay attention to sjfan. everyone has to learn at some point.

the reason it's dificult to find information on GSX brokers, is that it isn't even considered an emerging market. in the business we call this a pre-fetal market.

with the prefats, you can't just look up the broker on the web, you have to actually go there and ask around. this is where the big money is made, because not only do you get in on the companies before they show up in the emerging markets, but you get in on the exchanges before they go through the required regulatory process (financial coitus process - FCP). there are LOTS of perks of being one of the initial market penetrator firms, as the exchange is eager to give out what it can being so young and nubile.

when/if you go, make sure to brush up on your Kalaallisut, because they don't take too kindly to westerners trying to 'make a quick buck'. a hint here, is to bring some dried whale meat as a gift (it's part of their culture). you can find this easily when in iceland which is where most flights fly through. this was actually a tip from our icelandic introducing broker... worth it's weight in gold.

#26     Apr 20, 2011
  7. Hahaha! Excellent.

I don't see a reason that Bing would have its own shares. Its just a division of Microsoft. Bing is definitely growing and if it was its own company I would definitely invest.

#27     Apr 20, 2011
  8. Something is going on over the internet. I received the signal. We will come to know in coming days.

#28     Apr 20, 2011
  9. Bing doesn't make any money. Microsoft's advertising placement engine that places ads next to the search results is what makes the money.

#29     Apr 21, 2011
  10. Fine, then how do we purchase shares for the ad placement engine!?

#30     Apr 21, 2011