Microsoft "Bing" Shares

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by bearice, Apr 16, 2011.

1. Are Microsoft "Bing" shares listed on stock exchanges or do I have to buy microsoft shares?

Will "Bing" profitable performance increase Microsoft shares value?

2. Are you actually asking these questions? Or if sardonic, on whom is your contempt focused?

3. I have posted good information about Microsoft "Bing" in elitetrader. It requires lot of time and energy to find information and post in forum for discussion. So I should benefit financially from profitable information. I believe Microsoft "Bing" shares will rise 500% in 1 year. Make your own decision.

4. good idea, time for a spin off.

5. Do I have to buy Microsoft shares or I have to buy "Bing" shares (are they listed on stock exchange)?

6. nkhoi

nkhoi

use "Bing" to find your answer, good luck!

7. They are not listed on any exchange but I hold several thousand private placement "Bing" shares. I will part with some as I want to buy some exotic animals and freeze massive quantities of my own semem, that is expensive. I think they will increase at least 10,000% in the next year but I really need these animals and I can't keep letting my semen go to waste.

8. Savant

Savant

I love this guy. Where can I get a "bearice" t-shirt. :D

9. Just joined elite trader to inter mingle with other elite traders. Why do I feel I'm being leveled here. Hmm :confused:

10. [​IMG]

#10     Apr 16, 2011